Jump to content

Coop PVE


DARK-WEED
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yes please... And wy not? pvp is boring, always campers, laggs, desync etc etc...bots are crazy and funnier than players. I know that a lot of people would like it too.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you implement any type of system that allows people to gain XP/loot without the risk of losing it, then people are going to do just that and not worry with the PvP servers. The whole basis of this game is built around exploring/looting/escaping with said loot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't mind a coop PvE if you only gain Rubles, no unique loot or XP.

You really don't want a separate PvE Economy in Tarkov, because if you split the playerbase in half the primary, PvP gamemode of the game will really die off (Like Armored Warfare, for example.)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Grepet said:

I'd want to have a PVE game mode too but with the risk of still being able to lose your items if you aren't able to extract.

Of course.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2017 at 9:03 PM, MurrayXIIV said:

If you implement any type of system that allows people to gain XP/loot without the risk of losing it, then people are going to do just that and not worry with the PvP servers. The whole basis of this game is built around exploring/looting/escaping with said loot.

he never said he wanted XP, he just wants to play with a friend in offline

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the fact that people are so afraid of pvp dying off if pve becomes a thing illustrates just how superior a well designed pve experience can be to pvp. a separate pve character in a fully fleshed out realistic and immersive world with ai scavs and optional coop players spawning in would be amazeballs. of course the loot will be more realistic and scarce.

anyone who has played the oldschool ghost recon or rainbow six games will tell you the coop was way more fun than the pvp. coop has superiority over pvp in many ways. it is the dev's choice to either cultivate in that direction or remain dedicated to pvp, but i personally enjoy single player/coop/pve more than adversarial mode.

Edited by johncage213
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it would be handy for practicing with friends so + 1 from me.

Obviously it would not count towards things in the main game, but it would be handy for teaching purposes.

Edited by vatt84
clarification
Link to comment
Share on other sites

so far has not been announced the interest of the Devs to create it. 
the offline mode we have today will be disabled at game launch and will be replaced by an initial tutorial.

stay tuned in the forum and in the news of the official page of facebook, VK or twitter to be always updated on the news.

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My buddies and I absolutely love the PVE mode, but we talk non stop about how much more fun it would be to play in a coop mode. I really hope they add a coop version of this mode. We don't need to keep anything from the play. It's just fun for practice and shootin' the poo with your boys. :)

  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree, I would like to PVE Co Op; This game is incredibly hard to learn to play on your own, it allow me to teach others call outs; where loot is, how to kill scav, and other game play techniques that I am unable to teach on the fly as I am normally being shot at other wise. Of course Loot / Xp would not carry over.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I totally second this. A seperate Coop-Char would be really beneficial for the game.

I do not like the prospect of loosing the PVE Mode with the of the Beta. It is also the only place where one can test new gear configuration without the high chance of loosing it through bad luck or if it fails to suit one.

Would have lost my first AK before i would have had a chance to learn to use it to pistol sniping bots(luckily this only happend in PVE). ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2017-09-21 at 7:18 AM, johncage213 said:

the fact that people are so afraid of pvp dying off if pve becomes a thing illustrates just how superior a well designed pve experience can be to pvp. a separate pve character in a fully fleshed out realistic and immersive world with ai scavs and optional coop players spawning in would be amazeballs. of course the loot will be more realistic and scarce.

anyone who has played the oldschool ghost recon or rainbow six games will tell you the coop was way more fun than the pvp. coop has superiority over pvp in many ways. it is the dev's choice to either cultivate in that direction or remain dedicated to pvp, but i personally enjoy single player/coop/pve more than adversarial mode.

So true! PvP is fun, PvE is amazing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Don't see why this cant be a thing after release when all is working. Adding the ability for a Co-Op PvE character and stash shouldn't be seen as an issue as it will bring in more players, those who do not like the PvP environment. Surely this will not be a problem after release to consider. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2017 at 10:20 PM, FLP said:

so far has not been announced the interest of the Devs to create it. 
the offline mode we have today will be disabled at game launch and will be replaced by an initial tutorial.

stay tuned in the forum and in the news of the official page of facebook, VK or twitter to be always updated on the news.

This is sad.. The PVE mode you have now. Is the best system to learn maps and guns. A tutorial will just be a total waste of dev time and most will likey just skip it. Most right now play PVE mode even though there is 0 gain from doing it. It really allows you to grow as a player to sim how an Online raid works without risk.. Doing this allows you to push yourself to your limits. Only by doing this is how you get better at something. Most in a live game will not be willing to take the risk of a fight when they are a new player. Again I feel if the devs waste the time making a tutorial and remove the offline play mode they have now it will cause alot of players to rage quit the game and never come back.. For me when I have had a bad day and lost alot of gear do to server lag and desync.. I jump on PVE mode and Just wreck some AI .. It makes me feel better about the game and allows me to come back the next day and try Online mode again... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Brownie1k said:

This is sad.. The PVE mode you have now. Is the best system to learn maps and guns. A tutorial will just be a total waste of dev time and most will likey just skip it. Most right now play PVE mode even though there is 0 gain from doing it. It really allows you to grow as a player to sim how an Online raid works without risk.. Doing this allows you to push yourself to your limits. Only by doing this is how you get better at something. Most in a live game will not be willing to take the risk of a fight when they are a new player. Again I feel if the devs waste the time making a tutorial and remove the offline play mode they have now it will cause alot of players to rage quit the game and never come back.. For me when I have had a bad day and lost alot of gear do to server lag and desync.. I jump on PVE mode and Just wreck some AI .. It makes me feel better about the game and allows me to come back the next day and try Online mode again... 

I understand, will have an initial tutorial, but to learn the maps there are still videos, or other ways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...