What's up with the rain?

Bosshoss511

Bosshoss511

Since the last update every single map except for factory is raining. Been that way for 2 days straight now... Wtf? Are they gonna change that or are we always going to have to play in the rain?  I don't know where you guys live but where I live we have calm peaceful days more than we have rainy or windy days.. but on tarkov.. NO. Every day is either rainy as hell, or has tornado strength winds blowing non stop (before the recent update which changed it to rain). I really like a lot of things about this game. So many things they got right... but so many things wrong also.. Can we just get some normal average weather for once... Please for the love of God... I am so tired of rain or hurricane winds in my ears.. every single match.. over it..

• Upvote 2
theonefreeman91
4 minutes ago, Bosshoss511 said:

Since the last update every single map except for factory is raining. Been that way for 2 days straight now... Wtf? Are they gonna change that or are we always going to have to play in the rain?  I don't know where you guys live but where I live we have calm peaceful days more than we have rainy or windy days.. but on tarkov.. NO. Every day is either rainy as hell, or has tornado strength winds blowing non stop (before the recent update which changed it to rain). I really like a lot of things about this game. So many things they got right... but so many things wrong also.. Can we just get some normal average weather for once... Please for the love of God... I am so tired of rain or hurricane winds in my ears.. every single match.. over it..

I've had a mixture of weather the past two days. I think in the most recent Q&A with the Devs they said they base the weather off of their location.

Please, if I am incorrect here please correct me.

I'm pretty sure it's been raining on Customs for the past 5 days or so even when it's bright sunshine. I'm not sure about you but I keep getting the rain drops on my screen as white flashes which can be quite disrupting, not sure if this has something to do with my player wearing glasses.

Bosshoss511

It's hasn't stopped raining for me at all.. The time of day changes, and sometimes the sun  comes out, but it's still raining... non stop since I updated.... Not sure which is worse though.. the rain or the ridiculous wind noise that I got before the rain.. That's the first I heard about them setting the weather to match their location.. It doesn't make sense to do that to me... Does it rain for weeks at a time where they live? Because right now on game time it has rained for like 2 weeks.. Too much.. If anything there should be normal quiet peaceful weather more often than the others..

Edited by Bosshoss511
14 hours ago, Bosshoss511 said:

Two days? mate it has been raining since Thursday...

To be fair.. it's can't be the same rain 100% for 4 days straight in russia can it?

Edited by Quo
2 hours ago, Quo said:

Two days? mate it has been raining since Thursday...

To be fair.. it's can't be the same rain 100% for 4 days straight in russia can it?

Ugh yeah it can 

I read somewhere that they are just testing the servers for weather effects. Sure as hell hope it ends soon! Facfory went from being my least liked map to most liked because of the rain..

I mean it could be based on their weather. They are in St Petersburg if I'm thinking correctly so it's pretty much cloudy windy and rainy there for the past week and the future week 

IMG_2690.PNG

37 minutes ago, DTox_11th said:

I read somewhere that they are just testing the servers for weather effects. Sure as hell hope it ends soon! Facfory went from being my least liked map to most liked because of the rain..

I think the rain is cool it makes the game challenging even though I'm terrible at it so it's already challenging I've done 15 raids and have only lost gear and died terribly lmao 

Edited by Wagonfixin
  • Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, Wagonfixin said:

I mean it could be based on their weather. They are in St Petersburg if I'm thinking correctly so it's pretty much cloudy windy and rainy there for the past week and the future week 

IMG_2690.PNG

I think the rain is cool it makes the game challenging even though I'm terrible at it so it's already challenging I've done 15 raids and have only lost gear and died terribly lmao 

Yeah it's been an expensive week! I dont know really. I still hope its for testing purposes.

Edited by DTox_11th
Bosshoss511

I don't mind the rain here and there, but damn.. Not all day every day.. getting real old. If the constant rain for the last 3 days ins't enough.. Now I jump into a game, and it isn't light rain no more... now, it's a full out thunderstorm.. Feel's like the dev's read my post & are just messing with me now... lol

I sure hope they change it so we get some different weather soon.. Getting tired of playing factory.. I'm sick of the rain on the other maps.. don't even want to play them either right now.

AvoidsTheVodka2
3 hours ago, Xindi said:

I don't mind the rain, reminds me of the UK xD. That aside I think it helps you move around without your foot steps being heard as much.

".....I think it helps you move around without your foot steps being heard as much."

Can't hear theirs though either. :ph34r:

AtV2