Gamma case skins

Protodead

Protodead

The EOD edition costs a lot. It says that you will get a "unique" secured container. Everyone who has EOD has a 3x3 gamma container and they all look the same. This is NOT the definition of unique. I believe the developers should make an individual skin for every gamma container obtained by the players who baught the EOD. just think of it, you will be rewarded for purchasing the EOD, and your gamma skin will be one of a kind. Mine may be a white case with a bloody handprint on it, whereas my buddy may have a scuffed biohazard symbol trimmed in green, and yours could be a shiny stainless steel case. This would then be "unique". Who's with me!?!? Let the devs hear your voices!!

Edited by Protodead
32 minutes ago, Protodead said:

The EOD edition costs a lot. It says that you will get a "unique" secured container. Everyone who has EOD has a 3x3 gamma container and they all look the same. This is NOT the definition of unique. I believe the developers should make an individual skin for every gamma container obtained by the players who baught the EOD. just think of it, you will be rewarded for purchasing the EOD, and your gamma skin will be one of a kind. Mine may be a white case with a bloody handprint on it, whereas my buddy may have a scuffed biohazard symbol trimmed in green, and yours could be a shiny stainless steel case. This would then be "unique". Who's with me!?!? Let the devs hear your voices!!

You do realize they mean unique container because of the fact that all EOD purchasers will have it, but no one else...

• Upvote 1
SmokeyPrincess

Do u realise how much you are asking about rn? Instead of asking for game improvements u ask for thousands of different skins for ONE item. Doing this would make them use someone who could potentially make the game better faster, to make some pointless container skins. I totally disagree with this idea, but you do you man. 

• Upvote 1

why? You are the only one who is gonna see it anyways.

Your container already looks unique - but the people who upgrade containers from lower version will have different looks for it.

Pure reminder - EOD version just gives you an early start. All items in the eod package can be aquired in the game including the stash size and containers ( EOD has unique look to it tho ). 

• Upvote 1
Protodead
8 hours ago, sYs said:

why? You are the only one who is gonna see it anyways.

Your container already looks unique - but the people who upgrade containers from lower version will have different looks for it.

Pure reminder - EOD version just gives you an early start. All items in the eod package can be aquired in the game including the stash size and containers ( EOD has unique look to it tho ). 

8 hours ago, SmokeyPrincess said:

Do u realise how much you are asking about rn? Instead of asking for game improvements u ask for thousands of different skins for ONE item. Doing this would make them use someone who could potentially make the game better faster, to make some pointless container skins. I totally disagree with this idea, but you do you man. 

You are all correct an all accounts. I was put off by the terminology, pointing out that "thousands" of gamma containers that are exactly the same is NOT unique. I was thinking of the easiest way to make them "unique", seeing how games like CS GO and RUST have so many skins for items (I am in no way wanting to see monitized skin trading like THOSE games). I do not know how many people have purchased the EOD, and I am under the impression that BSG will discontinue EOD at the end of the year.... So.... I didn't realize the man hours that my suggestion could possibly add to the project. Forgive me for my ignorance.

• Upvote 1
PhineasWhipsnde

While we're on this (related) topic of containers, does anyone know what practical purpose the 4x4 pouch serves? I grabbed one that popped up in Fence's inventory, only to discover that it appears to serve no useful purpose.

Yes, it's a secure container (has a padlock icon on it), but seeing as it's only 4x4, I don't see what use this has to anyone in EfT, since even the most basic EfT game comes with a 4x4 container.

Also FWIW, the wallet is also virtually useless, since 1) it's very limited in terms of storage, and 2) your money literally disappears from your stash at that point (i.e. doesn't register as even existing).

Just curious...

Edited by PhineasWhipsnde