RX Vega performance

Tabular

People who own an RX Vega - how is the performance of the game running? Average FPS for what resolution you're running. Low FPS?

(I have an RX480 but am considering a new monitor at 1080p 144Hz wwith freesync - thus I'm considering Vega).

Im running a RX 480 as well. It runs the game great High 60fps no problem (Along with all of my other games at High/Ultra @60fps 1080p), however there are some issues with it. If I run Radeon relive with Tarkov (Game capture) after some time it'll freeze then crash the game. After I turned that off and went to OBS ive had fewer issues. Another thing is that this game favors NVIDIA Gpu's. I hope when the Vulkan api gets implemented we'll see better frame rate for all AMD users.

Edited by SirAnalTrumpet
Cuz santas not real

SirA, I record using ReLive and have not had a problem. Are you recording to a HDD, maybe that's the issue? 
(My Relive settings: 1080p, 60fps, 15 Mbps, AVC encoding, 320kbps audio)

#Note - to clarify "Low fps?" I mean what are the lowest FPS you are seeing when using RX Vega.

1 hour ago, Tabular said:

SirA, I record using ReLive and have not had a problem. Are you recording to a HDD, maybe that's the issue? 
(My Relive settings: 1080p, 60fps, 15 Mbps, AVC encoding, 320kbps audio)

#Note - to clarify "Low fps?" I mean what are the lowest FPS you are seeing when using RX Vega.

Since he said he's using rx 480 he kinda isn't adding the info you want.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a vega 64 liquid and i'm having a lot of issues with tarkov. It just wont reach the clocks its meant to be. Not even the memory wants to clock up in it. Normally i run between 1600-1700 core clock and 1045 memory clock, but in tarkov its 500 memory and around 800 core clock. Tried alot of things but cant fix it. Also Tarkov doesnt have a profile on wattman so that makes things even more inconvenient.

Edited by bbihah

• 6 months later...
On 9/29/2017 at 6:49 PM, bbihah said:

I got a vega 64 liquid and i'm having a lot of issues with tarkov.

It's been almost half a year now, are you still having issues? And what is your average and lowest FPS during play?

• 7 months later...

Hi! anybody has issue on drivers 18.9.3?

Vega 64

game ver 10.7

Имя события проблемы:    APPCRASH
  Имя приложения:    EscapeFromTarkov.exe
  Версия приложения:    0.10.7.2137
  Отметка времени приложения:    5bcd9ca4
  Имя модуля с ошибкой:    atidxx64.dll
  Версия модуля с ошибкой:    24.20.13019.1008
  Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой:    5baafb30
  Код исключения:    c0000005
  Смещение исключения:    00000000002b0e20
  Версия ОС:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1