eXistenT

Super stuttering?

eXistenT

So I got my 1080 TI today, swapped out my GTX 970 and installed the new GPU. Running a few games and everything seems to be more than perfect with more than 100% fps gains. But when playing Tarkov I have an INSANE amount of stuttering, it's like microstuttering with quad GPU's. the game shows a stable 60 fps, but wont go above 60 even with v sync and 60 fps cap off. It is literally unplayable for me like this.

Does anyone know why? :/

eXistenT

I fixed it myself by turning VSYNC of in Nvidia panel. I am now getting a stable 120 fps, bumps up into 160 fps in lighter areas and no stuttering at all. Hopefully my 4K montitor will arrive soon :)

necuja
11 hours ago, eXistenT said:

I fixed it myself by turning VSYNC of in Nvidia panel. I am now getting a stable 120 fps, bumps up into 160 fps in lighter areas and no stuttering at all. Hopefully my 4K montitor will arrive soon :)

another thing to note if you want to use v sync is lock your fps to 60. unless already attempted, couldnt tell from OP.