Reloading mags

Protodead

When you are in a raid, you shouldn't just be able to drag and drop rounds into a magazine. There should be a character animation showing you packing your magazine with rounds. You do this on the M133 and M153 shotgun, it should be the same here. You should lower your weapon, and start refilling the magazine, this takes time , and if you need to interrupt the animation, you drop the items to the ground and quickly raise your gun. This would make bringing in extra full mags more practical, as dragging and dropping rounds into mags currently is too fast and unrealistic.

• Upvote 4

I think the same way.

The devs said repeatedly this is already planned. Right now the animations are not yet ready for all the types of magazines.

I do believe this mechanics + new healing system will change the gameplay a lot. No more superman rushing, shooting, reloading and healing himself simultaneously while running around. The game will become more tactical with a reason to choose the right position for yourself and the reason to use high capacity vests with pre-filled magazines. Can't wait for that to happen! Would be awesome!

• Upvote 1

That's what I've heard from interviews with the developers in Russian quite a time ago.

Sometimes it happens that there is so much info related to the current state of development that it can't be sorted out and stored properly in both English and Russian versions of Forum and other social media. It's hard to keep the track of every aspect of the game and the incoming changes, even though the Emissars do the great job and help a lot to spread that info.

30 minutes ago, Protodead said:

Oh wow, they said this was planned already!? I guess I need to do some studying. Where can I find this official info?

enjoy lol look at the mechanics section fyi for your answer

• Upvote 1