The imbalance of the game

D0uche13ag

First of all, the game's biggest seven individuals, but your team support team of five people, you know, this game is in the closed beta, maybe in Russia, this game is well known, but in the us, few people to play, this let's play a person how to deal with five people? I suggest that it is better to reduce the number of team members or increase the number of servers, otherwise the team of five people can conquer the server, so they can brush the equipment. How to balance it?
Second, the sound system, telling the enemy is very rare, as long as the enemy finds me first, or if I find the enemy first, then the result will be separate.
Third, resurrection, resurrection is not balanced, the number of factories, but the customs, there are several ran for ten seconds before the resurrection, is equivalent to the first resurrection people can touch the characters of the material, the first chance to beat ai, and raised the people behind, can Yin fell in front of people, my suggestion is that, even if the resurrection point not on the same starting line, it can be far?
Fourthly, it is suggested to increase the mechanism to enter the game at the same time. Otherwise it's very lopsided, getting in well ahead of time. The person who gets in early can get a good view, and the person behind you may be running, and you're staring at it.
Fifth, the best possible, drops are not allowed to enter, for many, this is very unfair, because somebody use drops, and then wait for an hour later in the game to pick up equipment.
Sixth, fix the bug of the card gun.

Edited by yerongdeng
6分钟前,AODqw97表示:

十到七个

But the number of team members is still too much, and the task system will be out in the future. Does that mean that if the team is organized, the task can be accomplished? This visit for one or two can play is very unbalanced, because a map, the number 5-10 people, five of their team, the others is not a team, not a threat to them, they can conquer the server, over time, their equipment is getting better and better, and the other players did not. So, it's very lopsided, and of course, maybe the game is officially out, it's going to increase the number of servers, but if the developer doesn't have the idea, then he's definitely not balanced.。

Edited by yerongdeng

Honestly If five people as a team spawn on factory nothing but scavs spawn with a small chance of a sixth person so you won't run into many 5 man teams in factory it's very low chance.