Sign in to follow this  
BDRMrTBag

When Desync gets you trapped

BDRMrTBag

So, the desync as of late has been absolutely horrendous, its been so bad that every server for the past 4 games now have gotten me messed up because of the fact the AI shoot you and you can't do nothing to save yourself, now, I went to use the underground Evac on Factory, was lagging hard, the server desync was pathetic, now I am trapped and can't get out thanks to a broken leg that wasn't there before! 

Seriously, the servers best be fixed come the update, its not fun dying to desync or getting trapped because the servers decided to play dumb!

Anyone else ever got trapped here due to Desync??

Bullshit.png

Lewisuk

Desync is an ongoing issue which the developers are well aware of and are constantly working at fixing it.

It can cause you to get stuck in dodgy places.

Please try to remember you are testing the game.

BDRMrTBag

I get the desync is an ongoing issue and I'm well aware we're the testers, its just infuriating that when trying to Exfil, you have to ALF F4, log back in and then get teleported somewhere you've never actually walked near

ferrie
2 hours ago, BDRMrTBag said:

I get the desync is an ongoing issue and I'm well aware we're the testers, its just infuriating that when trying to Exfil, you have to ALF F4, log back in and then get teleported somewhere you've never actually walked near

I need to abort, since my exit point didnt work {after 4 x rejoined...But i bet they do their best to fix the biggest problem this game has so far i can tell. So its the downside of beta testers...  { i only get Desync in customs not in factory or woods.

Edited by ferrie

BDRMrTBag
7 minutes ago, ferrie said:

I need to abort, since my exit point didnt work {after 4 x rejoined...But i bet they do their best to fix the biggest problem this game has so far i can tell. So its the downside of beta testers...  { i only get Desync in customs not in factory or woods.

The Desync mainly hits me on Factory, if it happens on any other map like Customs, its literally only for a minute at most

ferrie

1 hour ago, BDRMrTBag said:

The Desync mainly hits me on Factory, if it happens on any other map like Customs, its literally only for a minute at most

Yes strange how it seems to be different for people :S I was thinking the map size was playing a role. But i guess not.