AODqw97

7 Day Beta key giveaway

AODqw97

The Older Aged Players Alliance is grateful for the prize of a 7 day beta key for a winning entry in the clan photo competition, courtesy of @Colonel Twerkins.
We have decided to donate this prize to a worthy cause, so if you are looking to start playing Escape From Tarkov or know someone who would benefit from it then please let us know via reply to this thread. 
We would like the key to go to someone who hasn't yet played the game so please do not apply if you already own it.
100 words or less should do it.

We shall announce a winner (selected by the group on merit) this Sunday evening.

Good luck ;)

Edited by AODqw97
  • Upvote 4

Shivers

Can we apply to give as a gift if we already own the game? I know it says dont apply if we do but im curious.

Edit: I just read the part that says if we know someone that would benfit. My bad.

I would like to gift this to my brother or one of my buddies. I play EFT alone and I was always taught not to talk to strangers so this makes grouping up impossible for me. I would gift this key for a play buddy. Blowing scavs and bears away with a buddy. What more could I want.

Edited by Shivers
Misead OP

Tijki

I watched a lot of EFT streams and probably  I wil buy this game in near future but i'm still not sure if  my pc handle it well.
Specs :
xeon e5450 (i5 2500k)
8gb ram
gtx 970
If it works, me and 3  mates  we  will buy a 4 pack.
I only need 3 days to test it out, I tried to win  key in past but with no luck as you can see on my profile.

ChrisTuds

Hi Fellas,

I’m here to beg for that key, so here goes:

I’ve been following Tarkov for forever as I’m a big fan of the survival PvE/P genre (DayZ mod, Epoch etc.) but was waiting for it to mature a bit. If you guys let me in, and it’s as good as I hope, I’ll be bringing others with me – you know how it is; one person in the group has to get it first and it’s usually me that has to do it. This has cost me a fair bit over the years so how about I get this one on the house… Go on lads – do the right thing!

Chris

professorplum

Hey guys, great of you to donate the key you won, entering for a friend to try.

I was the only one in my friend group who decided to take the risk on the game, since we live in Canada even the cheapest version ends up being the same price as a AAA game so understandably they didn't want to pay that for a beta. I've tried to explain what the game is to them but they still aren't quite sure what the game is about and I'd love one in particular to try it as we are both veteran DayZ mod players and that's the kind of feel that got me to buy.

snake877

heyy , so heare i am tryinig to get a key , i own the game and im loving it , . My friends and i have a discord channel that we join almost every day after work and play games together , i would love to have a way to at least have one of my friends try it so the word of mouth starts rolling and i have the full discord team join in as a new and ¿"posibly deadly"? squad to raid with in EFT, instead of the solid snake wannabe that i am now :P

Edited by snake877
spelling

AODqw97

Apologies, our winner will now be picked this evening (Monday).

AODqw97

Sorry for the delay with this. Thanks to those who submitted a response and after consideration by the members we would like to give the key to @Tijki.

If you would like to contact me I'll hand you your key. We hope you'll love a escape From Tarkov as much as we do.

Edited by AODqw97