New Scav Protection System

Guylussac

While playing as SCAV I'm sick and tired of being killed by player SCAV brothers. You need to disable friendly fire for SCAV's because it is not good for the whole idea. SCAV's must kill PMC's not each other. I'm always try to kill PMC's but other SCAVs always kills me. Right now as a defensive I'm killing player SCAV's too. Then all other scavs attacks me.

This is the most boring thing in this game. 

You also reduce the timer to 30min. Right now everyone is killing each other. What a pitty.

Here is my idea:

-When you target a SCAV Brother our character will lower his weapon.

-Of course some players will try the grenade way(Because they are so poor. OMG Scav PM!!!).

If they killed a SCAV somehow by a grenade or something:

-This will have a negative inpact od their main characters exp (Like -15.000 exp for per kill)

-They will not going to be a SCAV for 3 day(Maybe a week)

-They can't exit the map and lose their gear anyway.

This changes will make the game much more fun than right now.

SCAV brothers please don't kill each other.

Please!

• Upvote 2
Gr8WhiteBuffalo

I very much like this idea.

IMO, biggest current issue with the game. Nothing more frustrating than loading a scav run only to be killed the moment you spawn... especially early on when you dont have much gear yourself. I know the Karma system is coming... but Im not sure that it will be enough to discourage them. We shall see.

• Upvote 1
tobiassolem

Sorry guys. This won't happen.

SCAV's are disorganized civilians that are all for themselves and are "grouped together" sometimes, but completely unreliable. This is a part of their backstory.

This game is meant to be hard, frustrating. If you want the SCAV's to be friendly, then join up as a squad of SCAV's. EFT is primarily designed for squads. 

• Upvote 1
Thund3rb1rd
49 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Sorry guys. This won't happen.

SCAV's are disorganized civilians that are all for themselves and are "grouped together" sometimes, but completely unreliable. This is a part of their backstory.

This game is meant to be hard, frustrating. If you want the SCAV's to be friendly, then join up as a squad of SCAV's. EFT is primarily designed for squads. 

this. Think of 'em as thugs or insane serial killers, ready to kill each and everyone they don't like

Edited by Thund3rb1rd
theonefreeman91
On 9/9/2017 at 9:00 AM, Guylussac said:

While playing as SCAV I'm sick and tired of being killed by player SCAV brothers. You need to disable friendly fire for SCAV's because it is not good for the whole idea. SCAV's must kill PMC's not each other. I'm always try to kill PMC's but other SCAVs always kills me. Right now as a defensive I'm killing player SCAV's too. Then all other scavs attacks me.

This is the most boring thing in this game. 

You also reduce the timer to 30min. Right now everyone is killing each other. What a pitty.

Here is my idea:

-When you target a SCAV Brother our character will lower his weapon.

-Of course some players will try the grenade way(Because they are so poor. OMG Scav PM!!!).

If they killed a SCAV somehow by a grenade or something:

-This will have a negative inpact od their main characters exp (Like -15.000 exp for per kill)

-They will not going to be a SCAV for 3 day(Maybe a week)

-They can't exit the map and lose their gear anyway.

This changes will make the game much more fun than right now.

SCAV brothers please don't kill each other.

Please!

Read the lore. Scavs are literally scavengers. They kill who they need to to get what they want, and team up with people to get what they want. . PMCs are not at war with each other anymore, they are literally just trying to "Escape from Tarkov." Refer to the release trailer, after fighting, PMCs team up to fight a common enemy. 

That being said, just play more carefully, approach player scavs with caution, and learn how to discern player from AI. It will save you a lot of heartache.

This is the lore of the game, it's not gonna change. I personally try to give player scavs the benefit of the doubt, but as soon as anything aggressive is down towards me it's over lol. 

3 hours ago, theonefreeman91 said:

Read the lore. Scavs are literally scavengers. They kill who they need to to get what they want, and team up with people to get what they want. . PMCs are not at war with each other anymore, they are literally just trying to "Escape from Tarkov." Refer to the release trailer, after fighting, PMCs team up to fight a common enemy. 

That being said, just play more carefully, approach player scavs with caution, and learn how to discern player from AI. It will save you a lot of heartache.

This is the lore of the game, it's not gonna change. I personally try to give player scavs the benefit of the doubt, but as soon as anything aggressive is down towards me it's over lol. 

I know how to play this game. It's not the problem.

I'm always give a chance to scav players but they always attack no matter what.

The problem is game mechanics. Without communication everyone is freaking like hell.

By the way nothing in the game lore are working right now. So I don't give a shoot about game lore.

theonefreeman91
12 hours ago, Guylussac said:

By the way nothing in the game lore are working right now. So I don't give a shoot about game lore

You may not give a "shoot" about the game lore, but that doesn't really mean anything. I'm not saying you don't know how to play the game. I'm saying that this is the STORY around with EFT is built on. You just gotta deal with it, I doubt it will change. 

EDIT******
The game lore is working, the game lore can't be broken lol.

Edited by theonefreeman91