ERICMU99

Report to a pistol glitcher

ERICMU99

Hi, i don't know if there's any kind of ban for glitching a pistol, anyways here we have a glitcher.

My friend and I were in factory and one guy with a supressed makarov with a drum mag killed him. He already believed that he was glitching that pistol. I ran to kill him and when i kill him and look for that pistol, his inventory is empty.

Video : 

Name of the glitcher :

I hope you do something with this soon, thanks for reading! :) 

(If you are going to ban him or something and don't believe us, my friend has the video from his perspective.)

Eft_Screenshot_2017_09.14_-_20_33_41_30.png

Carl_Wheezer

please stop your making a fool of yourself

Alenvire

Its not foolish to want pistol glitchers to get banned. He is just wasting time though since they are not going to be banned, just patched out.

sYs

Wait till you see m4 and any other large gun glitchers :P It's easy to do. Fix in next patch.

Edited by sYs

MaxTecH

After the new patch, this bug should be fixed 

niko7080

Did you read the upcoming update's patch notes?

XABOLI

Fool? Are you one of those pistol glitchers? We already know how to insult so speak properly, if you have any problem DM me [email protected]

Big_Joe

Please note that glitching the weapons is not bannable. Its a bug in a game that we are all testing. Will be fixed in the next patch.

Woodsen_Moosen

There is no current reporting system for hacking or glitching. Please do not post these on the forums as they will just clog up the front pages.

#Locked