1mRAAAH

Disconnect meta

Hi.

It seems to be new meta that, whenever you're getting shot, and you can disconnect fast enough, you become invincible. In some occasions I've seen players dissapear from their current location.

I'd suggest a 'warning' system that detects if it's a crash or a manually disconnect (alt+f4, sudden stop, disconnect by button) and keep the player vulnerable when it is NOT a crash. 

I was close to kill a dude with full gear but he decided to go behind cover and alt+f4 *pling hes gone* only to reconnect after 30 minutes so his gear is safe.

Hotfix that poo please. Even better would be: disconnect? Too bad. Ur ded

Happened 4 times in the last 20 minutes btw

@Klaus_Quarter no it doesn't, that's my point.

@kaeso12 it doesn't always help but it's a little trick yes.

Your character isn't vulnerable when you disconnect, you are either gone for people to see or your char is just a hologram, in which case you can't be killed

Its maybe a glitch because when i started to play 7 months ago, if you closed the game like i do with the desync, you lost everything and got leaver statue. So i guess its a bug or glitch.

You characters still stay in the raid only when your game crash. He will stay in his last position.

Edited by kaeso12

I agree that there has to be a counter-measure to Alt+F4 and other dodgy methods, but it would be wrong to punish honest and unlucky gamers.

I'm posting because I did have a real disconnect today, while I was stuffed with +80k of loot about 80 meters from extraction. I would be really pissed off if I could not reconnect and extract after 20 minutes of a proper and methodical looting... I noticed there was 3 minute timer for reconnecting so I am assuming that 3 minutes is a timeout that will drop you from the server for good. I might be wrong, first time I have been disconnected.

Invulnerability while disconnected is temporary thing introduced by developers for testing phase. At one point we didn't have that.