Sign in to follow this  
Nikbul

Binaural Audio

Nikbul

Hello, I listened to the forum as well as an active player and most of seasoned gamers agrees that there is very big problem with the sound engine, we all hope it will be fixed before OBT, but still. 

My question is that possible to implement something like Binaural Audio sound system in this particular game. Take for example HELLBLADE:

Sample of binaural audio from developers of HELLBLADE

I had my hair standing up on the back on my neck due to reality of the sound we hear. Might not need to go this far, but as simple example of set up would be taking shooting sound with 45 degrees offset (8 points total on horizontal plane) with different distances (0, 10, 100 meters) and maybe couple on the top and bottom, then mix it together, it might give a lot better direction and distance perception than we currently have ingame. 

Edited by Nikbul

lxg4m1ng

Id love to hear BA in that game! Battlefield using it and its amazing!!!

ruizsean43

just watched the vid,...incredible, I think it's just a matter of time until this is utilized everywhere. What a difference it would make in EFT, but i have to say i own a Razer keyboard and just got a free code for their razor surround Pro and Its' pretty good for a cheap 7.1 surround sound fix. I do much better now tracking sound.