Yukari_Akiyama

Guns, Equipment players would NOT want to see in Escape From Tarkov

I thought it would be interesting to see what the forum users DO NOT want to see in game, For example:

Desert Eagle, Made famous by video games, movies and youtube vlogger Jace Connors. The Magnum Research Desert eagle is a handgun with a very overrated reputation. Many assume .50 AE would be a devastating armor piercing round and rumor that the weapon was in use by the Israeli military ( and thus must be a super great pistol) simply because Israeli Weapons Industries was licensed to produce them for civilian sales in US markets. In reality compared to other contemporary auto loading pistols it is ineffective for military or police work. Low capacity magazines, heavy recoil, expensive ammunition and inability to defeat even level II body armor makes it for a bad choice outside of video games such as Tom Clancy's Call of Duty: Siege. 

iwi_classic_desert_eagle-tfb.jpg

• Like 1

M203 grenade launcher & it´s russian counterparts & experimental airbursting grenade launching systems

M60 grenade launcher & it´s russian counterparts

MLAW/M134/MAAWS/Javelin antitank weapons and any russian counterpart

Drones

Honestly said, any other handheld infantry weapon (sick stuff like OICW´s and other experimental systems) is fair game in my eyes, even Desert Eagle´s or HMG´s .

Just dont let clans control the game so it stays fair for everyone. Groups on microphones has killed alot of games in the past trying to push their way around and control everyone who plays the game. Those games are now empty and these groups move from game to game trying to control everyone. Freaks!

Pic for attention

2017-09-09[21-14]_38.0,_-0.1,_43.6_0.0,_0.8,_-0.1,_0.6_(0).png

16 minutes ago, DMZ_Ranger said:

Just dont let clans control the game so it stays fair for everyone. Groups on microphones has killed alot of games in the past trying to push their way around and control everyone who plays the game. Those games are now empty and these groups move from game to game trying to control everyone. Freaks!

Pic for attention

2017-09-09[21-14]_38.0,_-0.1,_43.6_0.0,_0.8,_-0.1,_0.6_(0).png

Hmm this is something you can't stop. And it's kinda the essence of the game. It's made for group playing 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Cfxsquad said:

Hmm this is something you can't stop. And it's kinda the essence of the game. It's made for group playing 

I see this, i quite often face 4v1 in customs. I usually get 2-3 of 4. Four people camping and sound whoring with com's is not playing. 

11 hours ago, madrabbit said:

death-star-600.jpg

haha xD so funny xDDDD
jk its not funny at all.

7 hours ago, DMZ_Ranger said:

I see this, i quite often face 4v1 in customs. I usually get 2-3 of 4. Four people camping and sound whoring with com's is not playing. 

Just because you have no friends doesn't mean other people don't. Find some people you get along with and play with them, its not hard. If you can't don't blame your poor experience on others having a good time.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cauldronborn said:

Just because you have no friends doesn't mean other people don't. Find some people you get along with and play with them, its not hard. If you can't don't blame your poor experience on others having a good time.

Righto mr stabby, As a longtime gamer i can honestly say that ive watched alot of short minded troll groups take a strangle hold on games making it ALMOST impossible to play for new players. Be gone back to your rock with all your friends.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, B0oN said:

M203 grenade launcher & it´s russian counterparts & experimental airbursting grenade launching systems

Drones

Honestly said, any other handheld infantry weapon (sick stuff like OICW´s and other experimental systems) is fair game in my eyes, even Desert Eagle´s or HMG´s .

they are adding underbarrel GL , so why not standard GL? and we have to remember that granades will be reworked next patch and will work better

15 hours ago, DMZ_Ranger said:

What? This game was intended for group plays and they stated that playing this game solo is gonna be very hard. Do people read before they buy or something? :D

6 minutes ago, pimba224 said:

they are adding underbarrel GL , so why not standard GL? and we have to remember that granades will be reworked next patch and will work better

GL launcher combined with group spawning system - ez spawn kills from other side :D 

Just now, sYs said:

What? This game was intended for group plays and they stated that playing this game solo is gonna be very hard. Do people read before they buy or something? :D

I guess not comrade! all they did was watch some fancy CGI trailer and hype the poo out of it and pre-order. xD

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Solus_Wolfe said:

How about literally any Hi-point >_> Please don't put those in the game....

Hey now, I'll have you know that the Hipoint is one of the finest handguns ever made.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rybec said:

Hey now, I'll have you know that the Hipoint is one of the finest handguns ever made.

honestly a hi point would be a good scav spawn weapon as they are cheap but have good recoil control because of its heavy design.

1 hour ago, sYs said:

GL launcher combined with group spawning system - ez spawn kills from other side :D 

1 hour ago, MaejorRaskoln said:

I guess not comrade! all they did was watch some fancy CGI trailer and hype the poo out of it and pre-order. xD

Yes the game is way easier in squad and particulary with the insurance feature, because if one of your mates died you just have to get his stuff and drop it in the bushes. If I remember correctly , in some raids if you go with 5 mates you can have the numerical superiority anyhow because the raids have only 8 player slots.

BUT put down an entire squad is not impossible if you are smart and/or well geared, so if he have the balls to go in as a lone wolf suit himself, many players do that with great success.

Actually I don't think the game in it actual state is particularly designed to be played in squad. In the future when be inside a faction will mean something maybe but right now not really.

Edited by Klaus_Quarter

Desert Eagle really isn't that bad to be honest. It has very mild recoil for the calibers it fires.

Only things I'm really wary of would be multi-hit armor systems like Dragonskin, too many silencers, and...

latest?cb=20050905161444

23 hours ago, B0oN said:

Drones

GP30 grenade launchers are already confirmed, suspected to come next patch. Also the RPG-7 and RPG-18 have been seen in the renders for the game, so they're probably already in. By extension, M203, M136, MAAWS are probably coming too.

Actually ... anti material rifles and underbarrel grenade launchers are already confirmed aswell as KORD heavy machine guns.

But i guess a minigun would be to hard.

But the DE is totally pity here. :D would be nice.

On 9/15/2017 at 6:01 AM, MimS said:

image.png.215cf4b89ca6b6b2ebb678cc416afd0a.png

Scav patrol heli, no thanks hahah 

They already have this.  It is just a scav with a Toz.