[Release] EFT Item Database

Cyborgmatt

Escape From Tarkov Item Database: http://cyborgmatt.com/eft/

This is a new project I put together recently that automatically takes the database from EFT and parses it into this webpage for easy browsing/searching.

Due to the site being automated it means that whenever a new client update is released we can quickly get to look at the updated database and potential new values.

The site is pretty simple to use, clicking on any item name will open up the description box. Depending on the item type special attributes will be shown to give an even more in-depth look.

Some examples:

I'm going to keep on expanding the list of attributes that are displayed. If there's something you think that is missing please let me know.

Also random fun fact, apparently Condensed Milk removes blood loss. Didn't get chance to test it but I think it will work if dropped directly onto the wound.

Edited by Cyborgmatt
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 4
.Motorola.
8 minutes ago, Cyborgmatt said:

Escape From Tarkov Item Database: http://cyborgmatt.com/eft/

This is a new project I put together recently that automatically takes the database from EFT and parses it into this webpage for easy browsing/searching.

Due to the site being automated it means that whenever a new client update is released we can quickly get to look at the updated database and potential new values.

The site is pretty simple to use, clicking on any item name will open up the description box. Depending on the item type special attributes will be shown to give an even more in-depth look.

Some examples:

I'm going to keep on expanding the list of attributes that are displayed. If there's something you think that is missing please let me know.

Also random fun fact, apparently Condensed Milk removes blood loss. Didn't get chance to test it but I think it will work if dropped directly onto the wound.

As far i know milk is used to clean your eyes when you get pepper-sprayed/gassed  and used  to alleviate bruises and against inflammation caused by plants...but  stopping blood loss? what the heck is this, must be REALLY condensed :D

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, .Motorola. said:

As far i know milk is used to clean your eyes when you get pepper-sprayed/gassed  and used  to alleviate bruises and against inflammation caused by plants...but  stopping blood loss? what the heck is this, must be REALLY condensed :D

Russian condensed milk can have properties like super glue. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Updated a few things across the site:

• Weapons now show attachment support. | Preview
  • Items (Mounts etc) now show attachment support. | Preview
  • Added a filter box (searchable). | Preview
  • Added storage sizes for backpacks, containers etc. | Preview
  • Chest rigs now show their slot sizes for each part of the rig. | Preview
  • Medical items now show their effects plus usage time. | Preview

I have more plans for the future that I want to implement (ammo damage tables etc) I just haven't had the time yet.

Edited by Cyborgmatt
On 9/15/2017 at 3:47 PM, Cyborgmatt said:

Could you update your database to verison 0.2.134.459?

It seems that the Saiga and Vityaz suppressors are missing.

Edited by Kmieciu
13 minutes ago, Kmieciu said:

Could you update your database to verison 0.2.134.459?

It seems that the Saiga and Vityaz suppressors are missing.

Yeah I know, I have been waiting for them to show up in the local database, those were added only server side at the moment.

On 2017. 09. 15. at 10:17 PM, NateLB said:

Has anyone found the MFT stock yet?  I wouldn't mind trading/buying one, that and the monster silencers.

Only press accounts have the Monster silencers.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Cyborgmatt said:

Yeah I know, I have been waiting for them to show up in the local database, those were added only server side at the moment.

It makes me wonder why is there a discrepancy between online and offline database.

For example slugs were buffed to 95 damage and should guarantee a 1-hit chest kill. This is simply not true online.

I get a lot of 1-shot kills using buckshot, but not one with a slug.

• 2 weeks later...