Rodreguez

EXODUS <eUK>

image.png.5f93594df9001ef7127f518de793f8e5.png

Exodus is a multi gaming community. Formed over Ten years ago. Mainly playing FPS games.

We have owned successful servers on Arma 3, Arma 2 (Epoch and Day z) and Battlefield.   Exodus currently owns one of the best community Squad servers, organizing weekly meet ups, clan fights and alternating map rotations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aiming for positive community, built around Escape From Tarkov, promoting team work, communication, fighting spirt, and most of all, some tasty rounds on a nightly basis. We also hope to be hosting community nights where possible as well as organised clan battles and training sessions. That's about it, anything else you can reach us on steam, website, or teamspeak. But duck yeah, nomads no longer... We got a place to call home EXODUS! ”

Acknowledgement to Chronic

Exodus are looking for new recruits to join us on our Raids in Escape from Tarkov.

We are a mature group, mainly over 25 years of age, using a combination of tactics and experienced FPS players from all over Europe during raids.

Looking for some competitive and serious players to increase our numbers on Escape From Tarkov. Holding Training sessions throughout the week and rotating maps to get familiar with all areas. Sharing Ideas, learning tips and tricks from each other as we go. We do like to have a laugh and good team spirit.

Please feel free to apply here or Via PM.  Just drop a line with age and timezone.

Our Teamspeak and Discord links will be given.  You can also find the links here: http://exodus-uk.com/

Thanks

<eUK> Rodreguez

Edited by Rodreguez

Hey,  

Thanks for all messages.  Got a few applicants going straight to the discord link. 

Send me  a PM, if possible, just in case I miss you on the Discord.  Due to it being a multi-gaming discord channel, it gets quite busy at times.  I'll the forward the TS details.

A few of us on all day today.  Feel free to join us on a few raids.  Looking for that Fort armour !

Thanks again

Rod

Edited by Rodreguez

Hello! 23 year old Swede here. lvl 16 right now ingame and ive been quite succesful but, as you know, this game is hard solo and id like to group up.

(Ive played alot on your Squad server, 500h+ in squad so i know teamplay)

Hi!

I am a 30 Year old German. Running solo tends to get boring, so im looking for a nice community to play with.

I mainly play Tarkov and BF1.

Cheers dudes

• Like 1

I'm 26 yo, played solo for to long now, i have played FPS games allmost my whole life, GMT +1

Tactic games are my favorite , and i'm a soldier my self

Edited by SharpY91
  • Like 1

Hello everyone,

Exodus took a break from Tarkov for about 3 months.  After testing with our squad members,  we can now play Tarkov with less desync issues. Some of the guys were from different countries and found the game unplayable as a group.

The game has improved a lot recently.  !!!!!

Recruitment process is now reopen.  

Looking forward to new applications.  

Thanks

Rodreguez

Could do with a couple more players,  Going in as a squad of 4 to 5,  would like to get an extra couple of "regulars" for our constant escapes.  

http://www.exodus-uk.com/

Join the discord above, get in have a few runs.   Will give out the Team Speak after invite to play.

Currently playing all maps, not so much factory though.

Thanks

Rodreguez

Have a good group going now.  New players always welcome to have a few rounds to try out with us.

Looking to have or arrange a few clan fights/meets if any other group is interested ?

Thanks

Rodreguez

Enjoyed some quality runs round Customs last night !

Send me a PM if looking to break from the shackles of Solo play and team up. 

Starting to find it hard to carry all the gear out. Extra hands needed.

Thanks

Rodreguez 

Hello!

Only 3days old looking for ppl to play with and posibble teach me few bits and bobs!
Usualy play weekday evenings and Weekends!

Playing from scotland. But i can speak Latvian and Russian aswell if there is other language req :)

Thank You very Much

ED_PECS

• Like 1

Hey @ED_PECS ,

Yes, Norwegian, Swedish,  French and Geordie as extra languages if possible ?

We have a Russian/Latvian speaking member also !

We have a great team vibe.

*************Anyone can check out the Exodus Discord, if you need, to get a feel...Link on first post*************

PM sent ED thanks for the reply.

PM sent to lwr456 thanks.

TeamSpeak address sent.  Permissions will need to be granted by an Admin upon first visit.

Apologies if i missed any of our other members Country's !

Thanks

Rodreguez

Edited by Rodreguez

Hello,

Quick update, running two squads now, most nights.  We have a few guys on most days.  Would love to beef the numbers up a bit.  We have been having some great fire fights recently.  Really enjoying the game at the moment.

Please apply here or PM me with a quick description on age, gaming history and time zone. 

Thanks

Rodreguez

18 Norway CET/GMT+1 

I keep running into groups as a solo thought it would be nice to level the playing field a bit :P

Hey @Ridoc  Thanks buddy.

Your prob in the discord already Ridoc, hook up on TS with us sometime.  Meka and Voodoo are on a lot at the moment.

Good to see you in the field.

Looking forward to V10 on squad... eventually....

PM's sent to @Slumvilla and @Matthew2989  Thanks for the response.

Thanks

Rod