MizikeV2

Pouch Disappearance Question

MizikeV2

Hello All, hope you are enjoying the beta of this game because I am. I have a question regarding my pouch. My first time playing (which was yesterday) I died immediately after entering the world, and ever since then I haven't been able to locate my pouch. I never sold it or dropped it before dying, and I was notify that you don't lose your pouch or what was in it when you die in PMC. But ever since I died from my first entrance of the world (which was in "customs") I have never been able to locate my pouch. I've checked my stash, and it is not in there and it is also not minimized in my gears tab as well. Does anyone know what could've happen to my pouch?

WackoDesperado

If the container was not in pouch slot it will disapear. If it was the waist pouch or any non container pouch it will not stay.

MizikeV2

I understand the first part of your post, but I do not understand the second part. My 2x2 secure pouch/alpha container is no where to be found after dying on my first every run as a PMC. I never dropped it out of my gear nor did I sell it, but I cannot locate anywhere in my stash. It's like the game got rid of my 2x2 secure pouch/alpha container when I died; even though, it was not suppose to because the pouch and everything that is in it never disappears.

-Thank you for replying :).

UMBGaming

you would probably have to reset your account which would delete all your progress but get your pouch back

• Upvote 1

Yukari_Akiyama

What UMBGaming said. You can reset your character once every 2 weeks.

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

There is supposed to be a wipe coming in 2-3 weeks, I'd maybe wait.

Contrary to what others have said, I sold my alpha container for 200k Roubles to buy NVG's, bought a "waist pouch" and it works the same. Maybe this is a bug, and Im just lucky, but yeah; bought it off Fence for ~20k Roubles, died many times with it, anything in it stays.

Hope this helps you. :)

rocket

Yukari_Akiyama

Wipe was canceled.

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
3 minutes ago, Yukari_Akiyama said:

Wipe was canceled.

Source?

Last I read, theres a mini patch coming in a few days, no wipe; big patch in the next few weeks, wipe indeed. ;)

Yukari_Akiyama

Check the patch notes. The next big content patch will not have a wipe.

Edited by Yukari_Akiyama

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

"This is an intermediate update, which will be soon augmented with yet another one, which will improve all the features you have seen at Gamescom 2017.

NO WIPE THIS TIME."

I believe they are referencing the first patch, i.e. the one in the coming days.

Big one near the end of the month(+or- a week or so) is sure to have a wipe.

And Im pretty sure I read a Dev reply the other day that said there will be multiple wipes between now and release.

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

every grand patch have a wipe

wipe_server.jpg

xDxDxD