migiriboyman

Skier fortarmor quest??

get in raids and try to kill fully geared players 

Scavs sometimes have Kiver Helmets but its rare fort armor is end game so its even harder to get

I suppose you either need to kill another player with it OR you gather 7 gold chains and traid it in.

Cheers

Edited by PardTheTroll

that quest is almost impossible. between the desync, never being able to find gold chains, and only ever being able to see people with fort armor on when they are roaming in groups of 3. getting the fort armor is almost impossible i have 300+ games and the closest i have gotten is getting 2 gold chains. yet you can see these streamers have upwards of 4 sets of fort armor. it makes no sense.

Edited by derickfoggs

Scavs can now spawn with Fort armour, best bet is to get out there and start killing, also be on the lookout for scav spawns later in the raid, as i've heard they have a higher chance of being better equipped.

Happy Hunting and watch your six,

Moridin

• Like 1

I had the fort armor and died to someone camping the extraction LOL. I would have had a chance but I ran out of meds. I was like 30 hp.

On 9/17/2017 at 10:59 AM, migiriboyman said:

Guys, its impossible if you didnt had before the patch. You need to earn lvl 3-4 to trade the gold chains.. 

its not impossible, scavs do have a chance of spawning with fort armor on, its just about as common as helmets 

tbh, got my fort from pure luck. A couple of days after the quest patch I was on a scav run and some guy is dead on a rock. Fort and m4. I took his stuff and I booked it. Today I have all traders max except therapist (and of course fence), 1.5 mil roubles, and the beta container (I bought standard edition).

Finding 7 gold chains is useless unless you have a friend that could trade it in for you. You need max level skier to trade that in for fort, and you can't even get to level 2 unless you have fort. Logic my friends, logic.

I've heard people saying that they got fort easy from the second wave of scav spawns (20 minutes after initial raid start when more scavs start spawning in). Waves are in 10 minute intervals, just wait for the second one and the scavs have fort more often.

Me and my friends all got fort from other geared guys. It is not impossible at any rate. Go woods and wait for 20 minutes in. Then go to all popular scav spawns (scav trail, compound, wood shack, cabin). You'll find fort, it just might take a while. I've seen the most armor on woods, and it has a good amount of scavs as well.

gl

You can find fort armors from other players and by killing SCAVs. Just keep playing and surviving the raids long enough to escape and you will find fort armors. Good luck!

since the last 2 patches  (0.3.2 and above) , they greatly raised the chance to get fort as drop.

i found alrdy 2 myself, and in group we get 5+ since that patch.

just keep fighting.

I really think this quest should be removed and changed to a different item as this is the first quest for skier and so if your new to the game you have to give him the first helmet and first fort armor you find which is something the player could use to get better at the game. This would make sense to be a quest later on but as the first quest it doesn't really make sense.

• Upvote 3

In alpha i had tons of fort. Since beta I havent seen 1 yet. I had to trade a factory key to get my quest done. Everyone says it spawns here. and i go there and nothing. 1000+ raids never seen 1.

• Sad 1

It´s hard but still posible. Just get into factory, hide for 20-30 min and kill some scavs. Looks like the more time you are in the raid the better gear they have. That´s what i started to do a few days ago and works. Luck ;D

mhh think i get all 3-4 days an fortarmor, its rare, but on bigger maps like woods specialy at nighttime, i see more often people who run fully equiped with nightvision etc. + fort, also saw lots of fortarmors on latespawn scavs on customs, so at all, its rough but not that hard, if you play the game you will find one earlier or later...

if you rly dont find one, farm goldchains on shoreline and ask a friend who got the level for barter,

think they will change the quest in future, because everyone is crying, but for the moment these both options are possible

5 minutes ago, ivantuvieja said:

It´s hard but still posible. Just get into factory, hide for 20-30 min and kill some scavs. Looks like the more time you are in the raid the better gear they have. That´s what i started to do a few days ago and works. Luck ;D

i have done this, its just, that i have a life and all, so i really dont wanna sit and camp for like an hour 6 times on a day.... also no success

2 minutes ago, varggift said:

i have done this, its just, that i have a life and all, so i really dont wanna sit and camp for like an hour 6 times on a day.... also no success

Yup i know but is the only way i found until now, you can always try to kill some geared guy XD. I just hide and go watch some videos or something xD

i farmed 3 days, each 8 hours for the 206 key, its rough sometimes, and a few days later they increased the dropchance, now i see each day 3-4 206 keys...

if you dont have time to play, then dont play, you can play casual without leveling skier, so whats the point

11 minutes ago, PIK said:

if you dont have time to play, then dont play, you can play casual without leveling skier, so whats the point

man u arent too bright are u?

oh its getting personal^^ so only to trigger you a bit, i solved the quest on the first day when the patch came, i took one of my 6 fortarmors, gave it do skier, done.... and yesteday i sold 30 goldchains and 4 forts because i dont use them and they blocking space in my inventory... its a rough world isnt it B|