ShalynnDaxren

Edge of Darkness glitch?

ShalynnDaxren

So after the patch was released I went into my trading and noticed Peacekeeper was maxed level. The other traders, however, were only level 1. Having E.O.D I don't know why all of the traders, besides Fence and Peacekeeper, were level 1 and the standing was 0.00. Looking at the E.O.D offers it says "Initially good standings with all in-game traders". Is this intended for testing purposes or is this a glitch with the E.O.D system? Does anyone else have this issue?

Zotach

I believe you will need to go to the account page and click "Reset The Game Profile" since your profile will be loaded before this patch the benefits will not have been added, i had to do this when i upgraded from standard edition

Capture.PNG

Edited by Zotach
Added screenshot

Thomas1812
Am 17.9.2017 um 19:33 schrieb ShalynnDaxren:

So after the patch was released I went into my trading and noticed Peacekeeper was maxed level. The other traders, however, were only level 1. Having E.O.D I don't know why all of the traders, besides Fence and Peacekeeper, were level 1 and the standing was 0.00. Looking at the E.O.D offers it says "Initially good standings with all in-game traders". Is this intended for testing purposes or is this a glitch with the E.O.D system? Does anyone else have this issue?

u have to do the missions...u need a reputation for levels now...not only money spent and xp (level)

Surviv0r1969
On 17/09/2017 at 6:33 PM, ShalynnDaxren said:

Looking at the E.O.D offers it says "Initially good standings with all in-game traders".

that is what youll get when game is released

Edited by Surviv0r1969

Ademoon

I think you need to reset your profilefor this to work, it says you'll START with good standings and since you're continuing a game with an old profile who was already 0.0, there's no way for hem to give you the stats.

Ademoon

Forget what I said. Just reseted mine to see what happens and it stayed on 0.0. Probably they'll give this only when the game release.

PhineasWhipsnde

There are more items that are supposed to be given out to all EoD Limited Edition owners--when, I don't know--but I hope they follow through in making them available, or the promise of reward for extra investment in the game will have been a gyp:

"And please note that not all bonus items of your purchase are currently available. This will be made available sometime during the progress of the testing of the game. Thank you for contacting us."

Edited by PhineasWhipsnde
  • Sad 1

Surviv0r1969
18 hours ago, PhineasWhipsnde said:

There are more items that are supposed to be given out to all EoD Limited Edition owners--when, I don't know--but I hope they follow through in making them available, or the promise of reward for extra investment in the game will have been a gyp:

"And please note that not all bonus items of your purchase are currently available. This will be made available sometime during the progress of the testing of the game. Thank you for contacting us."

ALL the things you get only on game release

PhineasWhipsnde

^^ Um, so what part of "during the progress of the testing of the game" don't you understand?

That info is an official response I received from BSG.