Nyctea

New stream info

Nyctea

Dear friends,

after a thorough and lengthy discussion we have decided to publicly announce the projected Escape from Tarkov stream date - it will be conducted on Wednesday, May 18, at 21:00 Moscow time on our YouTube Channel.

Other time zones can be viewed in the spoiler below. If your zone isn't listed, you can use this converter to check what time will it be in your town.

Spoiler

EEST (Finland, Baltic countries, Eastern Balkan countries, Greece, Turkey) - 21:00
CEST (rest of the Europe except the Isles and Portugal) - 20:00
UK, Ireland, Portugal - 19:00
Iceland - 18:00
Most of Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile - 15:00
EDT (US and Canada East, central SA) - 14:00
CDT (US Central, west SA, central Canada) - 13:00
PDT (US and Canada West) - 11:00
AEST (Australia East) - May 19, 4:00

The stream will feature a comprehensive slice of live gameplay, weapon handling and character equipping, exploration of game locations under varying time and weather conditions, and, of course, the combat part of the project.

Such a significant delay in the stream presentation, and, consequently, of all future milestones was substantiated by the amount of care we put into fixing the existing bugs and adding new functionality. We have remade the networking end of the game, introduced the new loot interaction, door opening mechanisms, inventory management and PvE characters behavioural algorithms. We have also added a bunch of new interfaces, content and character animations, conducted serious upgrade of the sound system and visual effects, including dynamic decals, weather effects and gunshot effects. We have also saturated with details the two locations for Alpha - Factory and Customs Terminal.

In the upcoming stream, we will tell you everything about it in detail - and about what we are expecting in the future.

Thank you for supporting us despite all the difficulties we were facing.

camp.jpg

• Upvote 29

knifejaw

It seems like you guys have been working a ton of things out. I can't wait to see all the new changes! :D

• Upvote 3

vicwiz007

Oof, did not expect it to be so late! Oh well! Will it be an English stream or Russian or both like last time? Anyway I can't wait and hope to see trading and loot searching and stuff

• Upvote 1

GoTDTruth

just marked it on my calendar. Hopefully everything goes well.

• Upvote 1

Patfast

And y'all thought I was lying when I said mid-May :P I got connections y'all.

Kaneda

Take as long as you need, guys.  Never compromise on quality just to make a milestone date.

• Upvote 3

PudgeWiggle

This is great guys! I can't wait to ssee what you guys have done!

anonymousREX

@Claus will this be in english and russian a the same time, or two separate streams?

smokatoke

Use your noggin boys,  the Russian post says theirs is at 18:00, so at 21:00 ours is an English stream.

• Upvote 1

Frantic
4 minutes ago, anonymousREX said:

@Claus will this be in english and russian a the same time, or two separate streams?

It seems not, on Russian post about the Stream it says on 18:00, while here 21:00.

EliteCommando

im very excited, just preordered edge of darkness a few days ago!

would those who got alpha be able to parcipate?

UpperCloud

So, if there is English AND Russian stream when the English stream will be streamed in MOSCOW time? And will the Russian stream be streamed at 18.00 Moscow time? And it would be nice to just add the times. Thanks

Cior

Yes! I can not wait! congrats on overcoming the hurdles and pushing on! :D

Bravo6Delta

Looks as if the first stream was a blessing in disguise. Thanks for the update.

• Upvote 2

OfurFannar

Good work there and keep it up. Cant wait for it ;)  :D

Loopy6

Yeahhh!!

So exited! I have no problem waiting! If the the result is good, no o e will remember the waiting!

Colton Long

projected alpha date now moved up from 2050 to 2049. Eh, its something.

peddle

Can't wait to see this guys.  And I can't wait to play it.  Gonna be good!  Can't wait!

++

JAGUAR1950

Thanks for the heads-up looking forward to watching the stream to see how far you have progressed with the game.