FLUFFYNACHOS

Quest Mega Thread

4 hours ago, slonder said:

Why is the Skier quest so freaking difficult? I've never had fort armor in my entire time playing tarkov nor have I come across a scav with it on. Could you tell me the point of making it so high tiered with, in my opinion, little reward?

I know right, just think about someone who starts the game now and to get some basic items from skier has to find late game items and give them away.

Big rig in construction area where first sniper scav is on customs. Its on the drivers side seat of the big rig with the huge orange trailer

you need heavy machinery key to open it

Edited by Sam_
  • Like 1

Okay everyone! Ensure we are utilizing search and reading through each comment to see if you can't find your answer!

1 hour ago, 19nleclair said:

I have found the watch for prapors second quest but when i take it it disappears anyone have the same issue or have a solution? @Woodsen_Moosen

While I appreciate the tag, I am not the expert on these quests! I simply made this topic as a place for all Escapers to congregate, and discuss quests and how to complete them. 

20 minutes ago, Sam_ said:

Big rig in construction area where first sniper scav is on customs. Its on the drivers side seat of the big rig with the huge orange trailer

you need heavy machinery key to open it

thx man!

My trader's levels reset with the update, is that supposed to happen? and why is it that when I buy an item the level goes up and then when I leave the "traders" tab and come back they all reset back down to 1.

5 hours ago, slonder said:

Why is the Skier quest so freaking difficult? I've never had fort armor in my entire time playing tarkov nor have I come across a scav with it on. Could you tell me the point of making it so high tiered with, in my opinion, little reward?

fort armors are easy to get, once you start getting gold chains from safe.

got 6 fortarmors so far.

8 minutes ago, Phantomkiller79 said:

My trader's levels reset with the update, is that supposed to happen? and why is it that when I buy an item the level goes up and then when I leave the "traders" tab and come back they all reset back down to 1.

Levels are down, because your reputation with them is not high enough.

Cant find the "Shop in Factory" WATAFUK is the Shop ...  ? the quest need better info !..

2017-09-18[06-00]_(0).png

Edited by r3vyLK

vor 13 Minuten schrieb RealDirtyDan:

Anybody have any idea where the tarkone directors office is? I have never heard of a customs terminal.

Let me help you :)

but i need help for 2. ... cant find the shop in Factory ...

20170918062436_1.jpg

20170918062505_1.jpg

20170918062514_1.jpg

20170918062528_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Limb_Strike said:

59bf0d0d7a70e_2017-09-1809-58(0).thumb.png.40ba665a127173ebc631dc33a147155c.png

I had already finished the first part, what about the second part? 

I try many times and drop out this item many times in each room in the Factory but that is wrong. I don't know how to do.

which room is the swing room, even him said the second floor and the shop 3, can somebody show me the picture?

And what should I do in that room?

How do you even drop the item?? I can't find an option to drop it for the life of me......

3 minutes ago, r3vyLK said:

Let me help you :)

but i need help for 2. ... cant find the shop in Factory ...

20170918062436_1.jpg

20170918062505_1.jpg

20170918062514_1.jpg

20170918062528_1.jpg

Ah thank you so much. Once i grab this i will be looking and will come here when i have the answer

6 hours ago, slonder said:

Oggi ho giocato per 6 ore e ancora nulla. IDK bro ma il suo non aiutare questa quest ottenere più facile

Play only one match in Woods e find two Fort Armour inside Scav!!! ;)

7 minutes ago, Sam_ said:

Where TF is the swing room 2nd floor room 3??!?!?

My assumption is that it is that little room near glass hallway. The one that needs the key that can be found in the lockers. I haven't found the case yet but I assume that it only spawns sometimes.

1 minute ago, GingerCyclops said:

My assumption is that it is that little room near glass hallway. The one that needs the key that can be found in the lockers. I haven't found the case yet but I assume that it only spawns sometimes.

I've tried that already to no avail... :/

9 minutes ago, Limb_Strike said:

I found the swing room. It is one of the cabin room in the second floor whitch nearly the exit without factory key.

can you give a screenie and how to drop the document holder??

EDIT: NVM just found it like you said, thanks man! I really appreciate it

Edited by Sam_

For Prapor's first quest, can I find the 3 MR-133's in different raids, and sell them all seperately? Or do I need to have all 3 in my stash at one time and click a prompt to hand them over when I get all 3?

well, if u need some printshot that u should wait until today night(my night time), i mnt free enough to do that right now. actually that's easy ,when u get into that room aim to the floor, u will find an little tag said place(maybe? i foget) .and u will see a green box with the count down whitch looking like escape, and than u finish and leave that place.