FLUFFYNACHOS

Quest Mega Thread

7 minutes ago, Sam_ said:

can you give a screenie and how to drop the document holder??

Its in the "Suicide" catwalk call out, just out side of bathrooms towards the exit, it has a metal catwalk that leads into a poopy lil shack right beside main extract. Just go in and hold F in the center looking at the gound, there will be a "Place" option. 

Im stuck on the one called "Bad Rep Evidence" I need to find a "Bunk house" and we are having a doosie xD

Edited by STR3LOK
  • Confused 1

So for skiers quest the extortiontist, its that little crate under the blue crane just to the left outside of the shortcut? I have the zb 014 key but its not letting me open it 

28 minutes ago, STR3LOK said:

Im stuck on the one called "Bad Rep Evidence" I need to find a "Bunk house" and we are having a doosie xD

im also stuck on this

49 minutes ago, THALL said:

For Prapor's first quest, can I find the 3 MR-133's in different raids, and sell them all seperately? Or do I need to have all 3 in my stash at one time and click a prompt to hand them over when I get all 3?

Answer B

49 minutes ago, Limb_Strike said:

well, if u need some printshot that u should wait until today night(my night time), i mnt free enough to do that right now. actually that's easy ,when u get into that room aim to the floor, u will find an little tag said place(maybe? i foget) .and u will see a green box with the count down whitch looking like escape, and than u finish and leave that place.

you can even get them in your scav runs. 

5 hours ago, Underhook said:

i think she is talking about the pump room.  needs a key

I've been there. That's not the room she wants.

She wants the "shop".

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Sam_:

How do you even drop the item?? I can't find an option to drop it for the life of me......

This Place :)

20170918090735_1.jpg

20170918090729_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

trust me it exist, i will be in the big building/shed. walk up the stairs in side, on top there will be a little white shed, in side there is two room go to the futherest away from the entrance

28 minutes ago, RealDirtyDan said:

That secure case does not exist lol ive ran customs so many times and not seen a thing

trust me it exits, it will be in the big red shed near the spawns on customs. go inside and walk up the stairs, there will be a small building/shed, with two rooms inside go to the last door, it will be under the desk. left side, look closely it's well hidden:)

6 minutes ago, minibagge said:

trust me it exits, it will be in the big red shed near the spawns on customs. go inside and walk up the stairs, there will be a small building/shed, with two rooms inside go to the last door, it will be under the desk. left side, look closely it's well hidden:)

Is it there every time? Im the first one in every time and nothing is ever there

23 minutes ago, ncyy3504 said:

Thank you very much

you will the the Machinery key to it will be in 3 story dorm, 2nd floor, in one of the rooms that is "blocked" by some random thing. it will be in one of the jackets

Edited by minibagge
  • Like 1

Has anyone had issues with Skier's second quest and the item not spawning? I've got the key, opened up the container and the item isn't on the floor.20170918162356_1.thumb.jpg.84a7a43b3429050e825003b60fefdffe.jpg

16 minutes ago, kerckasha said:

Has anyone had issues with Skier's second quest and the item not spawning? I've got the key, opened up the container and the item isn't on the floor.20170918162356_1.thumb.jpg.84a7a43b3429050e825003b60fefdffe.jpg

Im for sure having a problem with prapors secure box lol

Edit: is that the shed under the blue crane just outside the shortcut on the left? I have the key but it wont let me open it

Edited by RealDirtyDan

39 minutes ago, kerckasha said:

Can you send me a message to tell me where is here ... Peripheral photos?

Pls .. very thank you !

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Case420:

where is the bunks on customs?

Its the one with the sniper scav on the roof. Im searching for 45 minutes already. Cant find anything at all.

I just managed to find proper's watch at the white truck. its the truck at the very first construction area on the right. its basically hauling an orange fuel tanker. once the door is open, the watch is right there in the floor. i followed the instructions, took my time and it all worked fine on the first try.

Thanks for everyone's help. this is going to be a good grind to level up the traders damn.

I guess, given the fact that the traders are meant to be russian, the wonky translations are realistic. But it really messes with the gameplay. Running around a map looking for a place with a vague (*cough* WRONG) description won't work. 

Here's my suggestion:

1. Have the trader describe the building and the way to the building in all the missions, instead of using names, since the names are a bit arbitrary. For example, if you want the player to go to the room with the dead scav on factory, then try something like this:

At the end of one of the big factory halls, in a very small room with no door, inside some lockers there is a pancake. You can get there by going down a slope next to a yellow factory vehicle, watch out for the razor wire. There will be a rectangular window without glass overlooking the hallway, and a green light inside.

2. Have some form of notification for the player if the item isn't there. Perhaps a radio message, "someone else took it", or something. Spending literally an hour looking for a case that isn't there because the server "forgot to spawn" said item not only ruins the flow of the game, it makes people just stop doing quests.

3. Force the player into extracting WITH the item. Otherwise you will see more hatchlings putting the items inside their secure container and then suiciding.