FLUFFYNACHOS

Quest Mega Thread

hello all!

any tips for how to find the darned customs office key for prapor mission 4? been running around all the different maps, looking in scavs and whatnot... nothing. Feels like I am the only one with this problem too!

6 minutes ago, Kivic said:

hello all!

any tips for how to find the darned customs office key for prapor mission 4? been running around all the different maps, looking in scavs and whatnot... nothing. Feels like I am the only one with this problem too!

Check file cabinets and jackets. Just keep looting as much as you can. 

Just now, jukeboxknox said:

Check file cabinets and jackets. Just keep looting as much as you can. 

I was afraid of this. Back to the grind then I guess!

I'm doing the second Prapor quest. I got the key from dorms, went to the tanker truck and looted the pocket watch. It made the "chime' sound indicating quest item found, but it did not show up in my inventory anywhere and was gone from the truck. Thought it might be in "quest inventory" so tried to complete task, won't let me complete. Anybody else have this issue?

3 hours ago, mbpeek said:

I'm doing the second Prapor quest. I got the key from dorms, went to the tanker truck and looted the pocket watch. It made the "chime' sound indicating quest item found, but it did not show up in my inventory anywhere and was gone from the truck. Thought it might be in "quest inventory" so tried to complete task, won't let me complete. Anybody else have this issue?

Does it have an option to hands over? Once you get certain task items they go in task inventory not your inventory. Once you get out you hand it over or move it to out of raid. If you don't move it or hand it over, and die in the next raid you will lose the quest item. Also you can't have a run through status when exiting.

There was no exit requirement for this task. I tried to hand it in after the match but was not able to. How do you check task inventory?

19 hours ago, Kivic said:

hello all!

Maybe it can help:

Hi, i'm wondering, is it against the rules to buy the game on sites like Kinguin or G2A?

Edited by Amagakuro

On 9/19/2017 at 7:48 PM, imahich said:

Where do you find these flash drives for skier?

dorm room 110 as well. 2 story dorm btw

Edited by Skaldy

On 16/01/2018 at 1:54 AM, ReeseGG said:

Is there still a task for Peacekeeper that requires 10 dog tags?

Wet Job pt.1 requires 10 PMC dogtags.

On 09/01/2018 at 7:20 PM, Amagakuro said:

Hi, i'm wondering, is it against the rules to buy the game on sites like Kinguin or G2A?

Well since developers provided people with some free keys i think that those are the keys being sold by players. So i dont say you should but you can.