FLUFFYNACHOS

Quest Mega Thread

12 minutes ago, Blankoo said:

Somebody can help me to locate the third mission for prapor? 

I aint finding zhe "Bunkhouse"

Bunk = place to sleep. I am guessing its the two story apt. building. Just a wild guess though.

Just before 'Elbow' in Customs, Go past the first crossing of lake (land with container) and go behind the 'Welcome to tarkov truck' and head to the 'hole in wall' where you enter 'Elbow' to construction, BEFORE this hole in wall theres a dead scav in the bush

Someone correct me if im wrong, but this is where one of my friends got the key.

Edited by Luihu
edit info
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 минут назад, 46khz сказал:

Hey guys ! Anyone found the "hidden water" in the customs dorms for the doctor ? I spent several hours looking ...

I'm not sure, but there was a closed room with a lot of water barrels in it. That room was situated in the smaller, 2-floors building.

17 minutes ago, Luihu said:

Just before 'Elbow' in Customs, Go past the first crossing of lake (land with container) and go behind the 'Welcome to tarkov truck' and head to the 'hole in wall' where you enter 'Elbow' to construction, BEFORE this hole in wall theres a dead scav in the bush

Someone correct me if im wrong, but this is where one of my friends got the key.

as i said i got the key but i dont know where it goes.
i should have specified it better i read it again and it sounded very bad x) my fault.
i ment where the key goes to since i found it

Edited by baconpenguin

4 минуты назад, 46khz сказал:

hmm sounds like what i`m looking for ... any chance you remember which door or which floor ?

Try room 206 in the 2-f building.

Prapor's "Bad Rep Evidence" task really has me scratching my head. The optional tasks are already checked in my active task screen and it mentions a key found in Factory so I must have the key in my stash but what key do I bring into customs? I'm guessing the "bunkhouses" is the Dorms area to the left of the map before the gas station.

I have no effin clue man lol. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will have opened the necessary door for me?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb MikeVSevildead:

Prapor's "Bad Rep Evidence" task really has me scratching my head. The optional tasks are already checked in my active task screen and it mentions a key found in Factory so I must have the key in my stash but what key do I bring into customs? I'm guessing the "bunkhouses" is the Dorms area to the left of the map before the gas station.

I have no effin clue man lol. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will have opened the necessary door for me?

do you remember where you got the key?

14 minutes ago, baconpenguin said:

Como eu disse, recebi a chave, mas não sei aonde vai. Eu deveria ter especificado melhor eu lê-lo novamente e soou muito ruim x) minha culpa. Estou de onde a chave se passa desde que encontrei

where you get the key ?

Just now, LoneWolf_ROU said:

i am bugged on that secured case. my friend can see it but not me....really tarkov really????

we have the same .. our buddy bear see it every time .. me and third guy dont see it .. he is bear and me + buddy usec ... same with valuable carko quest ... he sees it but we dont ...... Glich ?? 

2017-09-1804-07_-203.1_8.0_-103.5_0.1_0.1_-0.1_1.0_0.png

Just now, SA-AT said:

we have the same .. our buddy bear see it every time .. me and third guy dont see it .. he is bear and me + buddy usec ... same with valuable carko quest ... he sees it but we dont ...... Glich ?? 

2017-09-1804-07_-203.1_8.0_-103.5_0.1_0.1_-0.1_1.0_0.png

wow this is a joke from the developers....wow....buddy of mine is usec also...

vor 3 Stunden schrieb kerckasha:

Has anyone had issues with Skier's second quest and the item not spawning? I've got the key, opened up the container and the item isn't on the floor.20170918162356_1.thumb.jpg.84a7a43b3429050e825003b60fefdffe.jpg

which key is needed?