FLUFFYNACHOS

Quest Mega Thread

ap0

Hi,

I am having trouble doing the "Fishing Gear" quest. On two occasions I had the tool with me and tried to place it in the boat at shoreline. I have unlocked finding the secret spot but no matter how I position myself I do not get the prompt to place the item. Anything I can do here?

ap0
Am 9.7.2018 um 19:36 schrieb ap0:

Hi,

I am having trouble doing the "Fishing Gear" quest. On two occasions I had the tool with me and tried to place it in the boat at shoreline. I have unlocked finding the secret spot but no matter how I position myself I do not get the prompt to place the item. Anything I can do here?

Nobody?

Kivlov

Anyone have any info on what in the tasks have changed?

Mostly in relation to any new items I need to look for?

Luxxx_Maximus

For anyone that have trouble with mechanic gunsmith task 12 - 16, and what items to search for:

alexkane

hi,

gunsmith part 11 (AS Val). Anyone has an issue that GL Shock stock doesn't change the recoil and the quest can't be finish? (0.9.2.1646) 

StepanPetrenko

I like the quests that don't have you looking for stuff, right now I need a key to progress through a questline and I've been spawning hatchet and opening drawers for two days. Kinda bored

KingTavi

is there really a point to doing these until the release of the game?

Blazk0

I always felt like the Prapor quest named " Delivery From The Past" should have been further down the list. It's harder than many after it. Can't wait for new quests ! :scsmile:

Noma1011

Does anyone know if the USEC kills from my friend from the west Pt 1 can be completed from the USEC raiders in labs?

vinicius_benite

Hi,

You can't deliver incomplete weapons to complete quests anymore? Like in Prapor first quest.

Thanks.

Majlo
On 1/25/2019 at 5:07 PM, vinicius_benite said:

Hi,

You can't deliver incomplete weapons to complete quests anymore? Like in Prapor first quest.

Thanks.

Yes, this is the case.

You have to turn in a functional weapon (but you can take out all non-vital parts if you feel like min-maxing your losses.

Seroquel
On 7/10/2018 at 3:36 AM, ap0 said:

Hi,

hey mate,

I did this recently.. I had to lie down next to the boat and just look for the marker to pop up.. also the item can't be in your container..

hope you got it sorted mate!

Starioshka

When are they removing "kill 50 pmc with toz-106 on shoreline"?

I like the quests that don't have you looking for stuff, right now I need a key to progress through a questline and I've been spawning hatchet and opening drawers for two days. Kinda bored

Just buy it?

is there really a point to doing these until the release of the game?

Just don't play the game then.

Edited by Starioshka

LoginTaken
On 1/23/2019 at 5:55 PM, Blazk0 said:

I always felt like the Prapor quest named " Delivery From The Past" should have been further down the list. It's harder than many after it. Can't wait for new quests ! :scsmile:

Have died for the second time to a prick camping the spot.

I would love it was just ducking removed.

Tired of needing to go back to customs each ducking time, risk getting killed by a clubber and only then risk it again but on a different ducking map.