Weapon randomizer

Europoor

http://orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=Ps2AVhbX post your best out of the four:
Assault rifle chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO with a range of 300m which feeds from a 75 round double drum. It is a bottom-loading conventional rifle. It has a low zoom scope, laser grip, and small suppressor mounted. It's in field tested condition. It is called the IMI Obliterator.

Patfast

Light machine gun chambered in 7.63mm Mauser with a range of 900m which feeds from a 150 round belt. It is a bottom-loading conventional rifle. It has a red dot sight, plain grip, and large muzzle brake mounted. It's in field tested condition. It is called the XM-Flanker.

That's actually rather practical. HEY YOU GUYS SHOULD POST INNAWOODS LOADOUTS:

cheeki.JPG

Europoor
Just now, Patfast said:

Light machine gun chambered in 7.63mm Mauser with a range of 900m which feeds from a 150 round belt. It is a bottom-loading conventional rifle. It has a red dot sight, plain grip, and large muzzle brake mounted. It's in field tested condition. It is called the XM-Flanker.

That's actually rather practical. HEY YOU GUYS SHOULD POST INNAWOODS LOADOUTS:

cheeki.JPG

already a thread for that :D

Patfast
Just now, Europoor said:

already a thread for that :D

Yeah but I don't feel like necroing that thread.

Europoor
Just now, Patfast said:

Yeah but I don't feel like necroing that thread.

Feel no shame necroing, since english part of the forums is kinda inactive anyways.

Patfast
Just now, Europoor said:

Feel no shame necroing, since english part of the forums is kinda inactive anyways.

Gosh I wonder why ¬¬

RecklessDisregard

Shoulder-fired railgun chambered in .408 CheyTac with a range of 600m which feeds from a gatling system. It is a bottom-loading conventional rifle. It has a holographic sight, laser grip, and large suppressor mounted. It's in old but unused condition. It is called the H&K Triple.

UpperCloud

Bolt-action sniper rifle chambered in .30 Carbine with a range of 400m which feeds from a 10 round internal magazine. It is a bottom-loading conventional rifle. It has a low zoom scope, potato grip, and small suppressor

Europoor
1 hour ago, UpperCloud said:

Bolt-action sniper rifle chambered in .30 Carbine with a range of 400m which feeds from a 10 round internal magazine. It is a bottom-loading conventional rifle. It has a low zoom scope, potato grip, and small suppressor

Basically a Tacticool Enfield in .30 :D 

• Upvote 1
StahlHund

Shoulder-fired railgun chambered in 30×113mm with a range of 600m which feeds from a 45 round box. It is a top-loading bullpup. It has a medium zoom scope, side grip, and large suppressor mounted. It's in pristine condition. It is called the M-Hunter.

........you know.....for squirrel hunting.

Another favorite of mine is a

Light machine gun chambered in .410 with a range of 1km which feeds from a 50 round box. It is a bottom loading conventional rifle. It has a red dot sight, angled foregrip, and large suppressor mounted. It's in old but unused condition. It is called the Aerostar 14.

Also on the InnaWoods, how do you post the completed pic? I made one but when ever I try and post it or even find it with a browser it comes up broken.

Zoraxon

Submachine gun chambered in .450 Bonecrusher with a range of 900m which feeds from a 50 round horizontal box. It is a conventional rifle. It has a medium zoom scope, laser grip, and flash suppressor mounted. It's in field tested condition. It is called the CEFA-14.

For CQC reasons...at 900m?

Designated marksman rifle chambered in 7×33mm Sako with a range of 600m which feeds from a 150 round belt. It is a bottom-loading conventional rifle. It has a holographic sight, laser grip, and flash suppressor mounted. It's in minimal wear condition. It is called the AEK-Destroyer.

A DMR, called an AEK?

(Included this last one because of the name) Shoulder-fired railgun chambered in .500 S&W Magnum with a range of 400m which feeds from a revolving system. It is a conventional rifle. It has a low zoom scope, laser grip, and small suppressor mounted. It's in well worn condition. It is called the AMZ-Scout.

Is that a scout rifle to you?

thedarkgoblin

Heavy machine gun chambered in 12 gauge with a range of 200m which feeds from a 30 round box. It is a top-loading conventional rifle. It has a high zoom scope, laser grip, and large muzzle brake mounted. It's in field tested condition. It is called the Rheinmetall 9.

Dragonslayer6160

My FSB plainclothes operator:

FSB PLAIN CLOTHE.jpg

And a bonus: Red Army shock trooper

RED ARMY SHOCK TROOPER.jpg

Hope you guys like it. ;)

Bolt-action sniper rifle chambered in 5.8×42mm DBP87 with a range of 1km which feeds from a revolving system. It is a bottom-loading conventional rifle. It has a high zoom scope, plain grip, and small suppressor mounted. It's in field tested condition. It is called the JFE-Marksman.

That's a pretty interesting round there, never heard of it 'till now. 

MammothEgg

Automatic shotgun chambered in .22lr with a range of 300m which feeds from a gatling system. It is a bottom-loading bullpup. It has a low zoom scope, vertical foregrip, and small suppressor mounted. It's in pristine condition. It is called the Glock Vityaz.

Europoor
1 hour ago, MammothEgg said:

Automatic shotgun chambered in .22lr with a range of 300m which feeds from a gatling system. It is a bottom-loading bullpup. It has a low zoom scope, vertical foregrip, and small suppressor mounted. It's in pristine condition. It is called the Glock Vityaz.

dat name though :'D 

Dertz Lycron

Got 2 very interesting choices:

Semi-auto sniper rifle chambered in 7×33mm Sako with a range of 1km which feeds from a 5 round box. It is a bottom-loading conventional rifle. It has a pair of iron sights, side grip, and large suppressor mounted. It's in well worn condition. It is called the Swiss Arms Prototype.
(No scope with 1km range?)

Bolt-action sniper rifle chambered in .40 S&W with a range of 300m which feeds from a 100 round belt. It is a bullpup. It has a variable zoom scope, vertical foregrip, and flash suppressor mounted. It's in minimal wear condition. It is called the Manurhin 2.

(A belt fed bolt-action... Have fun.)

Zoraxon
On 05/08/2016 at 0:18 AM, Dragonslayer6160 said:

My FSB plainclothes operator:

FSB PLAIN CLOTHE.jpg

And a bonus: Red Army shock trooper

RED ARMY SHOCK TROOPER.jpg

Hope you guys like it. ;)

The arm in the last picture is gone!

Zoraxon

JackMesser.jpg

A thing I made for a friend (Private Eye. 10 Gal. Hat because no fedora)

HowToSurvive.jpg

My Ideal loadout for short term FUBAR scenario. (The knife does have a laser sight. I was goofing around. And guitar because Bard4Life!)

Dragonslayer6160
1 hour ago, Zoraxon said:

The arm in the last picture is gone!

Yeah I noticed. Nothing I could do about that.:P

As for my FSB operator, I had wanted to customize the Glock a bit, and also stuff some grenades in the pouches. But that was after the whole thing was done so I didn't bother. 

Otttiger

Sooooo, I got this....

Bolt-action sniper rifle chambered in .17 Hornet with a range of 200m which feeds from a 100 round double drum. It is a bottom-loading bullpup. It has a red dot sight, potato grip, and large suppressor mounted. It's in field tested condition. It is called the IMK-9.

Kovacs

Railgun carbine chambered in 4.73x33mm caseless electromagnetic rounds with a range of 500m which feeds from a 10 round internal magazine. It is a side loading conventional rifle. It has a holographic sight, vertical foregrip, and large muzzle brake mounted. It's in battle scarred condition. It is called the Breacher-901.

Patfast
4 hours ago, Zoraxon said:

JackMesser.jpg

A thing I made for a friend (Private Eye. 10 Gal. Hat because no fedora)

HowToSurvive.jpg

My Ideal loadout for short term FUBAR scenario. (The knife does have a laser sight. I was goofing around. And guitar because Bard4Life!)

Why would you use a gun that takes proprietary ammo for FUBAR? And why two of them lmfao

Zoraxon
1 hour ago, Patfast said:

Why would you use a gun that takes proprietary ammo for FUBAR? And why two of them lmfao

Trade. Sell one, keep the other one for another sucker to come along. They're gonna be worth a lot when S#it hits the fan, because everyone will be "OH! that has 20 rounds, shoots a very fast projectile, and uses ammo that is interchangeable with the P90!" so you sell it for canned milk and stuff (Guitar picks) and then laugh when you hear their shouts of rage and regret when they find out that the 5.7X28 round is a cutie to find normally, so apocalypse? Impossible, it'll just stay there until they throw it away or sell it, repeating the cycle.

That, and it looks cool, and I know a guy.