Sign in to follow this  
HeftyGuy

The ability to cancel an animation

HeftyGuy

I never really found it to be an issue until I had great loot, but I went to an exit and it takes like 3 seconds to get through the door, if there is an ability to cancel that I dont know about please inform me but I lost fort armor and a lot of weapons because of someone camping exit, yes its my fault for clearing it but he only had a pistol, I know for a fact I heard him halfway through the animation, but couldnt move or anything, I know for  a fact that I would of killed him because I had superior armor, weapons everything, I just couldnt do anything like a dead fish, please think this through or somehow make it work cause that was really bothering

• Upvote 2

Big_Joe

I agree with you, it should be possible to cancel the animation. But for the moment, its a tactical decision/element we have to consider. As you said: Clear the surroundings, then open the door :)

HeftyGuy

It is the better move to clear the surroundings, but I shouldnt HAVE to, if I want to just run in get to that door, and I hear someone, I should be able to turn around before he can run all the way down the extraction point

Lightel

You're right, to me it would be important to have the ability to cancel animations like doors but also when you check the chamber, the magazine, or even while you're reloading (then it should fall on the ground)

joerenagade

Shotgun reloading is important here.