Cant talk anymore in game, and mags falling on floor with reloading.

XSoCuteR

Hey everyone, couldnt find this anywhere on forum and got no idea where to post this so i just post it here :P

Since the new patch my Y button no longer talks but shows a menu of things i can do and say, now i watched streamers use this but i cant select any talk commands in this menu. Or am i missing something here?

2end problem ive been running into since patch.

If i reload ANY kind of weapon the 1st clip always falls on the ground 100% of the time, even with enough space in my vest. Anyone else encounter that problem?

Ow btw that ANY weapon wasnt completely true, its only for 2 slot mags, but doesnt matter what mag, saiga,m4,ak, they 1st reload always drops my mag, if i pick it back up and fill it reload again it wont do it anymore.

53 minutes ago, XSoCuteR said:

Hey everyone, couldnt find this anywhere on forum and got no idea where to post this so i just post it here :P

Since the new patch my Y button no longer talks but shows a menu of things i can do and say, now i watched streamers use this but i cant select any talk commands in this menu. Or am i missing something here?

If i reload ANY kind of weapon the 1st clip always falls on the ground 100% of the time, even with enough space in my vest. Anyone else encounter that problem?

Were you trying to talk as a scav? For me I cannot talk as a scav ( the talk commands are grayed out). But with my main character I can use the commands.

11 hours ago, XSoCuteR said:

The talk action has changed with the latest patch, i wish there was still a way to quick talk but they've implemented the "voip" and gestures now 

10 hours ago, mtwiley said:

Were you trying to talk as a scav? For me I cannot talk as a scav ( the talk commands are grayed out). But with my main character I can use the commands.

I only had the chance to play a bit of the new patch yesterday, and i made a couple runs , one of them with a scav... i found a fellow scav player on costums and i wiggled at him , and then proceded to test the gestures and as a scav i could select any of the gestures, scavs didnt talk anymore but the gestures were working fine... Didn´t know about Voip being implemented though, is it in the game now?

8 minutes ago, mr0pi said:

Didn´t know about Voip being implemented though, is it in the game now?

Its not, he ment those talk commands...

Edited by FurryAlot
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FurryAlot said:

Its not, he ment those talk commands...

That I did, sorry should have explained it, it's classed as voip in the patch notes but it's obviously not haha can't imagine it being used much either 

This only happens to me if I fill every slot in my Vest. Realistically you would switch out the empty mag for the full, and the empty one would take its place. Like when your stash is full and you want to sell something, the game will not accept the trade because there is not a free slot at that moment. That is just from my experience.

14 hours ago, PhineasWhipsnde said:

Speaking of mags, I noticed that post-0.2.120.435 patch you can no longer rotate any of your stash items while you're browsing traders--you used to be able to.

Yeah what an annoying bug

16 hours ago, LordXMackenzie said:

That I did, sorry should have explained it, it's classed as voip in the patch notes but it's obviously not haha can't imagine it being used much either 

Its not classed as voip, patch notes said, " Gesture and voice comes system (partially)" voice comes does not mean voip, these are different prerecorded voice messages as you can see in the game for yourself