Sign in to follow this  
Peppie

Quest : Bad Rep Evidence

Peppie

Hey guys, im stuk i have been on this task for almost 6 hours now, going in and out of customs getting to the office open it break trough the closed door i cannot find the key for the bunkhouse, am i doing it correctly or am i looking at the wrong location?
Any help would be awsome because this is really getting annoying! 

Regards Peppie
8b22764e570d03b8ce324a15f48bdd25.png

Shimazusan

I think i saw the task on stream.

If its the task im thinking of you need to get into the room inside the hall on spawn. you have to unlock the door with customs key (breaking it with glitch wont spawn the item).

The item should then be under 1 of the desks.

2017-09-1804-07_-203.1_8.0_-103.5_0.1_0.1_-0.1_1.0_0.png

Edited by Shimazusan

Peppie

i do that mate i open the door with the customs key like the 2 rooms inside that damm factory a stair leads there open it with customs key 1 door u need to kick open with a safe and a directors office but nothing there every single time

Shimazusan

Nevermind. The task i described is the 4th Prapor mission after killing scavs in the woods.

LordSzumas

You will find all your answers in there

Peppie
1 minute ago, LordSzumas said:

You will find all your answers in there

Wauw thanks, i was trying to get a hold of that key since i started playing EFT for 3 weeks now, still have not found that one, maybe someday i will get the Factory key :<
But thanks back to Scav and hatchling runs untill i get that key like i did the last few weeks :>