HumanFoot

Wallet

HumanFoot

Hi

I have a suggestion for the wallet , and how its working . Now, we need to open it and fill it slot per slot . When we do some trade , sometime the cash is directly taken in the wallet and when you have many wallet , you have to open all of it to check if u can refill it . You see what i mean ...

What you think for a wallet " non openable " , a filling by a drag and drop on it ( with the option to empty it ) , and an indicator of how many cash/currency it contain ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

iotah

good idea
Can be used as a magazin

Edited by iotah

FLP

incredible idea. :x  

I could see that you like to see stach organized just like me :D

THE_GHOST-23

I would like to know where you are finding so many wallets at; it would aid greatly in my adventures. Thanks In Advanced!

Djent_
6 minutes ago, THE_GHOST-23 said:

I would like to know where you are finding so many wallets at; it would aid greatly in my adventures. Thanks In Advanced!

Well a couple of patches ago I found one in a Scav's backpack, but not sure if the spawn rates have changed, either way killing lots of scavs allows you to find rare items in their pockets and bags. Not sure how it's determined which scavs carry the rare loot but it seems like 20-40 min into the raid is when the better equipped scavs spawn in.

I also found one in the warehouse closest to the gas station extract on Customs; on the shelf against the back wall of the building, far left shelf, however it's a very rare spawn.

PIK
Am 9/20/2017 um 14:21 schrieb HumanFoot:

filling by a drag and drop on it

so like a magazine, sounds better then the system now =)

+1

THE_GHOST-23
8 minutes ago, THALL said:

Well a couple of patches ago I found one in a Scav's backpack, but not sure if the spawn rates have changed, either way killing lots of scavs allows you to find rare items in their pockets and bags. Not sure how it's determined which scavs carry the rare loot but it seems like 20-40 min into the raid is when the better equipped scavs spawn in.

I also found one in the warehouse closest to the gas station extract on Customs; on the shelf against the back wall of the building, far left shelf, however it's a very rare spawn.

I have found 3 Factory Keys, Found full AS Vals & M4s; but I have never found a spawn for a wallet, I know where it supposed to spawn but I have never seen it. I also have not seen a spawn for a Docs Case or weapon case (I know you can get for completely quests).

vatt84

That is a solid idea lad :)

Djent_
10 hours ago, THE_GHOST-23 said:

I have found 3 Factory Keys, Found full AS Vals & M4s; but I have never found a spawn for a wallet, I know where it supposed to spawn but I have never seen it. I also have not seen a spawn for a Docs Case or weapon case (I know you can get for completely quests).

Where did you hear you get Docs as a quest reward? I've someone else say that aswell, but I haven't found a thread that says that you do so I'm not sure.

Weedfox
vor 53 Minuten schrieb THALL:

Where did you hear you get Docs as a quest reward? I've someone else say that aswell, but I haven't found a thread that says that you do so I'm not sure.

The Punisher Part. 5 or 6 from Prapor, you get Docs and pistol case

• Like 1

Djent_
59 minutes ago, Weedfox said:

The Punisher Part. 5 or 6 from Prapor, you get Docs and pistol case

Is there a time limit on that quest? I saw there's a quest which you can get a beta container from which is kill 20 USEC's within 1 hour.

se7en0311

I have 2 doc bags, and atleast 9 wallets. Not from grinding, or buying from others. Just simply playing.

TechoverMana

I just don't think wallets should be anywhere near as rare as they are. It's a wallet, how would things like gas analyzers, m4s, ect be 10-100x more common. There's jackets and duffle bags everywhere, but no wallets? Wallets should be just a pretty common item, along the lines of cigarettes or AI-2s or something.

• Like 1

Weedfox
vor 5 Stunden schrieb THALL:

Is there a time limit on that quest? I saw there's a quest which you can get a beta container from which is kill 20 USEC's within 1 hour.

I think there was no time limit. He wants 5 AKN's, 5 M4's and 10 PM's if I remember right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ZombieShock
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:32 PM, FLP said:

incredible idea. :x  

I could see that you like to see stach organized just like me :D

Just resurrecting a 6 month old suggestion, I really like the concept of this wallet mechanic. I could also see a briefcase being added to hold larger amounts of money. Alternatively it could function the same as other cases within the game, but with slightly more flexibility.

• Like 1