Sign in to follow this  
HeftyGuy

Fix the Aimbot?

HeftyGuy

It is a rage post yes, Why is it when I see a scav roaming through a forest, I go up to try and kill him, he goes through 2-3 trees in front with bushes everywhere yet he will full spray land every shot through all this cover, day time and night time, its dumb

Woodsen_Moosen

The Scav mechanics are continually changed and optimized. It is a process to figure out what works best.

stuart1389

The scavs atm are pretty aids... I dont want to wipe a sqd of 3 and get 3 m4's when i started with a AKS to then be one hit by some random scav with a shotgun 50m away...

Woodsen_Moosen
10 minutes ago, stuart1389 said:

The scavs atm are pretty aids... I dont want to wipe a sqd of 3 and get 3 m4's when i started with a AKS to then be one hit by some random scav with a shotgun 50m away...

I'm sure a 3 man squad armed with M4's didn't want to be wiped by one guy with an AKS either.

My point is, part of the game is about playing tactically. Just as that 3 man squad should have been a little more tactical and aware of their surroundings, it may have benefitted you to do the same.

I am in no way saying the Scavs are perfect, but "getting one hit by some random scav with a shotgun 50m away" is nothing new to this patch. This is a complaint I've heard since late Alpha.

Ravenous

I don't think the scavs are terrible if you maintain tactical awareness and use cover..  I do find it funny that when I'm wearing a vest and helmet, they blow my legs out instead of hitting my vest or head :D 

They are trained killers with 20/20 vision, that's for sure.