Nyctea

Questions for the stream

Nyctea

Dear friends,

The stream is just around the corner, and we'd like to gather all the questions you have to answer the most interesting of them. 

Please, feel free to ask them in the comments below.

Also, I'd like to remind you that stream will go live on May 18.
Russian-language version starts at 6 p.m. Moscow time on our official YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/battlestategames
And English-language version will launch at 9 p.m. Moscow time - also on YouTube channel!

Thank you for your attention and see you on the stream!

• Upvote 1

Tarkov_Fan_6969

Will it have a 60 FPS option for either 1080p or 720p?

StahlHund

Will we be able to use tactical mirrors and parascopes?

Will we be able to drag severely wounded teammates?

And

Will it be possible to find high value rare loot in the form of gold bullion, like gold coins and bars?

If explosives with the option for command detonation are added like the M18 Claymore or MON-50, how will it work with a detonator? Will we have to remain close to the explosive due to the the link between the remote detonator, the detonator cord and the explosive itself?

Edited by StahlHund
  • Upvote 1

StahlHund

Two part question...Will we have different prone stances such as a high crawl, low crawl or a hand & knees crawl? Second part....Will we be able to switch prone positions from a stomach crawl to crawling on your back?

NathanBrazil

Will we be able to craft itens to increase weapon carriage capacity? For instance, carry 2 Assalt Rifles and a Hand Gun

Dragonslayer6160

What new weapons and accessories or can we expect to see in the stream?

Will there be a demo of character customization? What gears would be available? We haven't really seen that before.

Has the EoTech reticle been changed into the correct red color? And what about the pistol iron sights, is it properly aligned now?

Will the stream touch upon mechanisms not shown before, like the injury and medical system, or dehydration and hunger and it's effect on the character, or environment hazards like radiation, etc?

In the previous videos I've noticed a fair amount of strafing, which is a terrible sight. I remember reading a dev's reply that there will be momentum for characters so strafing would be impossible. Will we see this in the stream?

Death screams?

Has the online experience been improved? The ping was very high in the last stream, among other server issues.

StahlHund

Will EFT feature CS tear gas grenades?

If gasmasks are implemented to deal with radiological and biological hazards will they limit the wearer's view?

DGamer135

Will this stream be releasing any more information about the suspected date of the release?

• Upvote 1

tanquist47

What was the most unexpectadly difficult feature to implement so far?

What feature do you think will be most likely overlooked/underappreciated by players?

StahlHund

Expanding on Dragonslayer6160's question will we see anything on addiction to medication or drugs like painkillers and Diazepam(if its added)?

Can we see the effect of sudden bright lights on NVG's?

Can you guys give us information on what types of currencies we can expect to find and be paid in while in Tarkov?

Will we be able to see a deeper look at the skills available as well as said skills in action, such as lock picking?

Could you guys give us a look at the Tomahawk and if there are any major differences between it and a knife?

Kiwuu

@Claus we discussed this behind the scenes, and i'm not sure if you have an answer yet but i'll throw it out there: Shemaghs. Will they be in the final product?

Will the arsenal contain modern weapons from various nations? (Really looking forward for those chinese weapons i suggested, and my beloved national pride, the Imbel IA2)

Did you guys think about adding a Battle Royale-ish kind of mode? The 16sqm map, 25 or so players that start out with nothing and they have to find gear scattered around the map and kill each other until there is one person left standing?

And this last question of mine (for now of course because i'm a curious bastard), is half question and half suggestion. Will the ragdolls in game actually have WEIGHT to them? We need to actually feel as if the guy we shot took a heavy blow and didn't weigh as much as a pencil. :begreat:

NathanBrazil

I also would love to know if there is anything about this game related to S.T.A.L.K.E.R game. I believe seeing one pallet of pills on the pre-alpha gameplay that look just like one used on the STALKER game, I got really exited about it! Looking forward to the stream on Wednesday!

Binx

Will there be a revolver type in Tarkov sooner or later, and if so you can then also Russian roulette play with him from the function from? By that I mean exactly rotating the drum from the revolver with a single bullet in the drum because that would be really cool ....

And yes I know that you can load individual cartridges just what happened to me about this is to rotate the drum of the revolver manually.

Mudaline

Will there be drinkable Vodka items, ala Stalker?  Even if they have no positive effects, and chugging the whole bottle can make you retch?  

sYs

Will there be IED or mines ( claymores etc.. ) to cover your tracks?

Europoor

Can we see stages of weapon and equipment degradation? 

Kwahamot

Firstly, I would like to apologise if these have already been answered or asked above. I didn't have time to have a read through or search through the forums. 

1. Will the clan system be a bit like 'World of Warcraft', in the meaning that there will be a clan bank? Items, currency & more can be deposited and withdrawn? 

2. Will there be a limit of how many players can be in a clan?

3. If I am correct, you're allowed to own your own store. Will you be able to buy buildings, a bit like houses, where you spawn & store your stuff in? (I know their is no building within the game).

4. Can a clan have their own store, where the clan members will have discounts but other people will pay full price?

5. How will other clan members know if they see another player, that player may or may not be in the clan? Will there be a name above their heads (Which isn't realistic) or will every clan member have a certain colour on their body that they can identify?

Edited by Kwahamot

cKy

I just want confirmation that this game will stay as realistic as it can

and won't have any of that stupid skins and all that crap that taking over all the other games.

+ when will we see the closed alpha starting

• Upvote 1

DucksGamingDK

How long will the stream last?

gib8305

Will the game run along side dxtory so I can use it to record? I know some games have issues with it..

Will the frame rates drop loads when your in towns etc like in day z? 

How is do the in game comms work? Is there like a local, side and general chat channel like in the Arma games? 

rubidiy

Will there be missions that can be failed by reasons different from running out of time or dying?

DerpingWork

Will there be cutscenes explaining what happened, something that will say how you get in there and what are you supposed to do, inter-mission cutscenes as well and anything linked to it?

JulNah

Hi,

I love gunfights, guns modding, etc...but I'm  interested in the survival way also. Could you explain in details this gameplay ? The features, the difficulty, the camps building, etc...?

Thank you !

Kwahamot
1 hour ago, DucksGamingDK said:

Couple hours.

cKy
2 hours ago, DucksGamingDK said:

question for the stream , not on the stream