60 rnd PMAG's for the M4

TheMojaveViper

TheMojaveViper

Im curious when the 60rnd pmag for the m4's where added (drum mag) and where can u get the cause i killed 2 guys who had them with some new m4 suppressor as well

They were added last night, during @Kleanuppguy 's stream. Nikita, (The main dev) was watching his stream and lots of people in the chat were asking about certain things that they had so far only seen on press accounts to be added so that everybody else could buy them too. Also more tweaks to the trading economy were added as well.

Yeah, I believe that you can get them at level 2 Peacekeeper!

TheMojaveViper

@alex8xela Thank you i have max level  peace keeper and am not seeing the 60 round pmags unless hes sold out then ill check again but i was hoping to see it in some patch notes all must have been server side changes as i didnt see it in the hotfix patchnotes which is kinda of a let down as i dont watch klean's streams and i would hope thats not where i have to be to see game updates...

Edited by TheMojaveViper
5 hours ago, TheMojaveViper said:

@alex8xela Thank you i have max level  peace keeper and am not seeing the 60 round pmags unless hes sold out then ill check again but i was hoping to see it in some patch notes all must have been server side changes as i didnt see it in the hotfix patchnotes which is kinda of a let down as i dont watch klean's streams and i would hope thats not where i have to be to see game updates...

Just got two, they sell out within a minute of peacekeeper refresh