Wanted: Document Case

Just wondering if maybe someone wants to trade his document case, just let me know what you want for it.

Nearly 1000 raids on customs plus several Scav Runs and still nothing found ... can throw factory keys though lol

bobby_dazzler

Rare as hell my man, i'll be surprised if anyone has a spare tbh. you will just have to suffer like the rest of us until maybe the devs give it to traders to sell at lvl 3.

I think with the LVOA guard now being sold by NPCs, the doc case is the single most valuable rare item in game. It has a 4% spawn chance per what @Cyborgmatt's item db says. People do sell them from time to time, just check the trade threads.

• 2 weeks later...
vor 12 Stunden schrieb SativaHD:

we can now get the document case ( docs ) reward prapor quest punisher n5 :D

Jep, you will get some money, a pistol case, a document case and some rep from that quest

Am 10/4/2017 um 19:11 schrieb SativaHD:

we can now get the document case ( docs ) reward prapor quest punisher n5 :D

Yeah I know, seen it in a twitch stream but haven't finished n4 yet as its quite hard to find any pmc's at shoreline, the map is like dead most of the time I join a raid because it's running for at least 10 minutes already ... so not much I can do about that and killing myself with nades is just not the way it should be, imho close to cheating :D.

But I was lucky enough to find the doc case on customs a few days ago, so I'm good for now.

yeah i was about to say "Punisher PT.5" i bought eod yesterday and resetted the account today , so when i have to do that quest again , it will be a pain again to find PMC's in shoreline , that step took me 2 entire days grinding just shoreline , could not find a single player ever.

SativaHD

I killed 20 pmc in shoreline in 1 hour , a little tips play with a m4 without suppressor and stay at spawn , just fire and people will hear you and come :D

• Upvote 1