Jump to content
jrp8588

AI Spawn

Recommended Posts

jrp8588

Apologies if this is already a topic, but couldn't see anything regarding this. 

My eg is on Shoreline, I made it to the gas station, a bot was stuck on the fence and shot at me, he missed me completely and i killed him no problem. I then got all the way to the end of the map and before the last patch of sand before the extraction i crouched by the boathouse on the left and check my view all around so not to be shot before extracting. A Bot SPAWNED 3 feet to my right in my FOV and one shot me in the head with a Makarov! This spawning out of thin air is a constant buzzkill for me and many others im sure. Please think about them spawning possible away from you then moving around for you to hear or see like other players. Its more realistic and doesnt discourage people to quit etc. I switched the game off after this BullSh*t and gave up on trying to get more gear to build my stash up again. I really really do appreciate the work and effort that has gone into this game and I am not against anyone but I just feel like this is something to raise as it's happened to many times this week. you guys have done a great job, im sure this is just a BETA bug and i apologise if this is already being looked into. thank you for giving us all the chance to voice ourselves. 

 

I also cannot record at the moment due to fps drops and lag therefore i dont have this on video. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johncage213

i believe your situational awareness may have been compromised. scavs are programmed to spawn a certain radius around player. i think it may have been a player scav waiting to ambush and you fell victim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLP

Scav bots have the right places to spawn, you have to have attention in these locations. 

now for hidden Scavs(Player) they can be anywhere on the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lalostangles
24 minutes ago, FLP said:

Scav bots have the right places to spawn, you have to have attention in these locations. 

now for hidden Scavs(Player) they can be anywhere on the map.

They may have the right places to spawn but I don’t think that it’s a good idea having them spawn out of thin air when you are next to them. Atleast have a flag that prevents a scav from spawning when a player is within a certain distance to the spawn point. This would also prevent players from camping a scav spawn and just picking them off. I know I have had a game where we had 5 scavs spawn in the same place and try and shoot at us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLP
1 minute ago, Lalostangles said:

They may have the right places to spawn but I don’t think that it’s a good idea having them spawn out of thin air when you are next to them. Atleast have a flag that prevents a scav from spawning when a player is within a certain distance to the spawn point. This would also prevent players from camping a scav spawn and just picking them off. I know I have had a game where we had 5 scavs spawn in the same place and try and shoot at us. 

on Factory  ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lalostangles
2 minutes ago, FLP said:

on Factory  ? 

No on woods. In the lumber yard by the blue outhouse next to the little brick hut. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLP
6 minutes ago, Lalostangles said:

No on woods. In the lumber yard by the blue outhouse next to the little brick hut. 

the scavs of the woods spawn near the logging warehouse(mostly) and near the exit in the abandoned house. To remain for a long time in these places is risky to have spawn of bot or player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lalostangles
3 minutes ago, FLP said:

the scavs of the woods spawn near the logging warehouse(mostly) and near the exit in the abandoned house. To remain for a long time in these places is risky to have spawn of bot or player.

They spawned about 10-15 seconds after killing the last scav 

you were able to watch them pop in 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLP
8 minutes ago, Lalostangles said:

They spawned about 10-15 seconds after killing the last scav 

when these things happen try to save a video and send it as a bug report. This never happened to me.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lalostangles
4 minutes ago, FLP said:

when these things happen try to save a video and send it as a bug report. This never happened to me.
 

 

Normally i would report it but it is a little hard to get a video of bugs that happen in the game as ones like this are random. to add to that there is no video recorder built in to the game and as i have no intention of streaming or making a YouTube video i do not run one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLP
3 minutes ago, Lalostangles said:

Normally i would report it but it is a little hard to get a video of bugs that happen in the game as ones like this are random. to add to that there is no video recorder built in to the game and as i have no intention of streaming or making a YouTube video i do not run one. 

download the plays.tv program 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lalostangles
2 minutes ago, FLP said:

download the plays.tv program 

while we are on the subject. there is a bug when a scav spawns in and i believe that its only for player scav you get a quick flash of there sprite is flown across the screen in font of you, This has been witnessed by multiple people that i play with and has been reported as a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLP
17 minutes ago, Lalostangles said:

while we are on the subject. there is a bug when a scav spawns in and i believe that its only for player scav you get a quick flash of there sprite is flown across the screen in font of you, This has been witnessed by multiple people that i play with and has been reported as a bug.

can be some cheat player. if you had a video it would be easier to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2