Video Montage Quest!

TheColdVein

**ATTN**

Intel incoming...

Sensitive information, do not disclose under any circumstances!

banner-for-noob-guide.png.a27e45e980ff3592505754c17ab88db5.png

(Going to Extend this contest one more week)

Prapor has charged me with a most daunting task. It seems those bandits are up to their old tricks and this has put a stop to some very important shipments that are useful you can say, to both Prapor and Ms. MD. 

What I am asking of you is not simple, as a matter of fact, it's downright suicide! 

But if you are up to it, there is a most handsome reward and heartfelt thanks from my benefactors and of course, those remaining in the city. Here is your mission, go to the Shoreline and track the movements of the Scavs. You must recon the island, the petrol station and most importantly, the offices at the shore. This is purely for recon purposes, but I know how Mercs are, your finger gets a little itchy sometimes...so any actions you deem necessary to complete your quest, are totally at your discretion.

I don't need you to be Speilberg, just get me something to show. Oh, and don't chicken out on me and just run through for some horribly shaky footage either!

In case you didn't understand your orders, I'll make it a little more simplified:

• Go to Shoreline
  • Record Scav activity at the Island, Gas Station and the Marina
  • Feel free to take out Scavs if you need to...

Upon completion of your quest, you will receive the following items:    

• Winner - 1st Place: 14 Day Keys x 2 for you, or to give to friends.
  • Winner - 2nd Place 14 Day Key x 1 for you, or to give to a friend.
  • Winner - 3rd Place 7 Day Keys x 2 for you, or to give to friends.
  • Winner - 4th Place 7 Day Keys x 1 for you, or to give to friends.

Your deadline for completion is *changed* October 24th, 8pm CST. Winners will be announced on October 25th, 5pm CST

(Had to change the date for lack of entries and entries that weren't according to the terms)

You might find this file interesting for the purpose of demonstration. Found this on a Scav, who found out that PMC is not to be trifled with. Left his camera behind, you can use it if you'd like...

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2017 at 9:56 AM, Dominguez132 said:

4 Man Team, This one is mine

"You must recon the island, the petrol station and most importantly, the offices at the shore."

On 10/10/2017 at 9:47 AM, LeBandit said:

Made a trailer for all you guys :)

This is really good, but is not what I wanted.
" You must recon the island, the petrol station and most importantly, the offices at the shore." - All Shoreline

• Like 1

On 10/11/2017 at 3:26 PM, Dominguez132 said:

Honestly when i realized that no one had submitted anything i was like "forget about it". 

I appreciate it, but I'm sure you can make some more of that awesome, by the guidelines. ;)

Remember, even disguising or changing letters to profanity is still considered profanity here. I will edit it, but please keep this in mind.

Sup boss!
Recon team came back from shoreline, said something about looking for BEAR operators in the area but came up empty, just a bunch of scavs. Asked 'em if I can have their helmet footage, bought it off one of 'em for a pack of smokes. Looks like they're focusing on the petrol station, no idea why, they didn't take too kindly to the USECs poking around I guess.

• Like 1

Checked it out at night, here's what I got. Sorry for the bit of shakey footage near the end; dropped the camera when some knucklehead took a shot at me! Bulk of it should be in tact.

(Might be in 360p for a lil bit. When its done fully publishing to youtube it should be available in 1440k)

• Like 1

On 10/17/2017 at 9:29 AM, Krabosa said:

Sup boss!
Recon team came back from shoreline, said something about looking for BEAR operators in the area but came up empty, just a bunch of scavs. Asked 'em if I can have their helmet footage, bought it off one of 'em for a pack of smokes. Looks like they're focusing on the petrol station, no idea why, they didn't take too kindly to the USECs poking around I guess.

Working smarter, not harder, I like that. Footage is sub-par, but it'll do. Gonna turn this over to my benefactors and I'll let you know if they found it useful. Now, bug off and do whatever it is you PMC like to do in your limited spare time.

On 10/17/2017 at 4:04 PM, Franco-s said:

Checked it out at night, here's what I got. Sorry for the bit of shakey footage near the end; dropped the camera when some knucklehead took a shot at me! Bulk of it should be in tact.

(Might be in 360p for a lil bit. When its done fully publishing to youtube it should be available in 1440k)

I see you had yourself a bit of a run in. I must say, you are a surgeon with a rifle...I'll get back to you. 

Found a damaged drive from an attic. the Footage shows scav activity mostly on the shoreline, but on other locations as well. I have no ways of finding out the date of the recovered footage, or the meaning of various clips of shoreline locations. Probably just glitched, hope it's worth something though.
HDD was marked with a tape saying "All I remember is the smell of damp fields after the rain." 

Edited by Karuma

Seems my friends found your footage to be just what they need.. You win the first place prize!

On 10/17/2017 at 9:29 AM, Krabosa said:

Sup boss!

Nice engagement, my bosses congratulate you on your second place prize!

On 10/17/2017 at 4:04 PM, Franco-s said:

PM me to collect your rewards.

This contest is now closed! Thank you to all participants.

• Upvote 1