Sign in to follow this  
Klaus_Quarter

AK74N Polymer Furnitures

Klaus_Quarter

I think there is a lack of low tier customization option for the AK74N. We can have access to customized handguards and forehand grips relatively early, but for the buttstocks we have to reach the high tier traders levels.

So in-game there are many customized AK74N with the original wood stock. I would like to suggest to let us have acces to the black polymer furnitures throught traders, so we can have more inline AK74N with it level of customization.

By the way I thoug it's funny that a promotional picture for your game represent the AK-100 serie, aka the black ak, while it was not present in the game. I would love to see a AK-105/104 in the game.

FLP

as new modifications arrive in Tarkov they are added proportionally to their rarity or value. remembering that these modifications are being added gradually. 

and also we must not forget that sellers are going through balance constant

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

Kinda zombied this one, but:

I would really like more black AK stocks... I dont see why they should be so hard to find. Kinda ridiculous that I have to find/buy 2 toolkits just to get an AK with a black stock...