Bad performance since yesterday on Customs

Phlegi

Since yesterday the performance on Customs (daylight) is terrible. It started normaly and then i have lags about some seconds or minutes. Cannot do anything. Sometimes the game crashes then and i have to restart the computer, because EFT blocks everything. Maybe someone else has the same problem?

I played Customs on monday and it was playable... Some solutions? Factory works great!

My system:

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           W3520  @ 2.67GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

8GB RAM

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2017 at 5:42 PM, Phlegi said:

Since yesterday the performance on Customs (daylight) is terrible. It started normaly and then i have lags about some seconds or minutes. Cannot do anything. Sometimes the game crashes then and i have to restart the computer, because EFT blocks everything. Maybe someone else has the same problem?

I played Customs on monday and it was playable... Some solutions? Factory works great!

My system:

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           W3520  @ 2.67GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

8GB RAM

There's a memory leak bug on Customs atm , it was hotfixed a while back but I guess it came back along with new contents . Try setting Textures , Shadows , SSAO to low . It helped me but stutters and frame drops will surely happen but with faster recovery .