Sign in to follow this  
DerpingWork

Meaning of Alpha version of the game.

DerpingWork

Just wanted to say, if people will play the actual game instead on finding bugs while in alpha, game will come out later. Very later.

So, i suggest all of you EODers should not be happy for the game, but for actual finding as many bugs as possible, which will fix the game and deliver it to Beta phase faster, months faster.

If you will only play game over and over again, you will not ease and do any work for devs. 

For example, if you will report let's say 5 bugs during alpha as for everyone, you may, as a community report 5000 bugs for whole Alpha, the more reports on one certain bug, the more bugs can devs prioritize for terminating.

So it may be around 3500 bugs reported which devs can solve one by one instead of actually finding all of them themselves.

Just please think about us, rest of the community with not the EOD packs. The faster and more efficiently you will help out the devs, the faster we can get the final product.

Triarii

You are so bright and clever. :)

Kiwuu

I've been enduring the DayZ development course over these years like a wh*re and testing it accordingly, and i'm sure i can do it again with the Alpha. I didn't buy EoD thinking about getting access first than everyone else (even though that is, of course, ONE OF the points why i bought the pack), but rather to test the game to the chaps who test out the beta have it smoother and faster, and to take a gamble and support a promising project that is EfT. To everyone who bought the EoD pack, or more importantly, is thinking about buying it: The Alpha isn't a stage meant for you to have a smooth, 100% bugproof experience. Sure, you can have fun playing an Alpha, but the main objective of it is to test, test and test some more.

Unfortunately, as it happened with DayZ, we all know there is going to be a handful of idiots that keep constantly bitching about bugs and poo in a game in an Alpha state.

TheRock

Hello, I have one question, if I have EOD package, I will be announced on the alpha test? thank you.

Ржавый
6 минут назад, TheRock сказал:

Hello, I have one question, if I have EOD package, I will be announced on the alpha test? thank you.

yep, via e-mail notification system

TheRock

thank you, I wish you a good day 

ZhioNn

give alpha!!!

CMBelite-FR

Yeah, that's the problem of alpha, beta, players want to play the game instead of testing it. anyway if we get the EOD version after the alpha has started could we still be granted to play the closed alpha ?

TheRock

I think all players can make the difference between playing alpha, reporting bugs to help improve and shorten the completion time of the game. but as I said ... it's one operator to receive information on a large number of bugs and also to try to solve them in less time.