Boonie Hats

Skemba

Cheers!

I was just wondering if there will be anything similar to boonie hats in the game since we do have T-caps and beanies... would like to wear one of those in game. So if it's not planned, consider it eh!? :)

s-l300.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2017 at 9:09 PM, dhristan said:

Just curious why you care what hat your character wears.

I believe that for camouflage. or just vanity hahahahahaha

On 01/10/2017 at 6:23 AM, K4MP3R said:

I would like to see more headgear, more baseball caps etc. :)

so far we will not have helmets or pretecion that do not endure a pistol shot so it does not make sense. like motorcycle helmets. in the case of the chapel or balaclava this is used to differentiate characters, etc ...

@Skemba good idea, the appearance objects are not ready yet we can see something like this in the future.

• Thanks 1

On 02. 10. 2017. at 2:09 AM, dhristan said:

Just curious why you care what hat your character wears.

Immersion and role play. I play a sniper in any game that has a rifle with an optical sight.

Since we already have various headgear and we will have various uniforms, I don't see it as far fetched or impossible to do.

7 hours ago, Skemba said:

Immersion and role play. I play a sniper in any game that has a rifle with an optical sight.

Since we already have various headgear and we will have various uniforms, I don't see it as far fetched or impossible to do.

I also look for immersion and roleplay--but I still guess I don't understand how in a 1st person perspective game where you don't see your character's head during gameplay, it makes any difference. Perhaps there will be more opportunities to see the character in the 'hideout' element of the game.

On 10/1/2017 at 3:45 PM, johncage213 said:

boonie hats are made for jungle, this is russia. no. also they look ugly

Boonie hats are made for the jungle?

Must've missed that memo while in Afghanistan.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, dhristan said:

I also look for immersion and roleplay--but I still guess I don't understand how in a 1st person perspective game where you don't see your character's head during gameplay, it makes any difference. Perhaps there will be more opportunities to see the character in the 'hideout' element of the game.

They are purely aesthetic, for the same reason you'd put on a baseball cap or a beanie. No real purpose, just to get into character.

If we already have headgear in the game I see no real reason why we shouldn't have some variety.

Edited by Skemba

13 минуты назад, Skemba сказал:

They are purely aesthetic, for the same reason you'd put on a baseball cap or a beanie. No real purpose, just to get into character.

If we already have headgear in the game I see no real reason why we shouldn't have some variety.

welcome to the courses of training in the proper use of our "search system"

Edited by AndreichDMBL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1