Sign in to follow this  
calbroxup

Matchmaking Bug NEW?

calbroxup

So about an hour ago me and my friend played a PMC on factory & came out with some killer gear. We sold it off and then tried to join another raid, however upon the start of the matchmaking process one of us, and only one would get an error message saying "ERROR: Bad backend matchmaking" - Forcing him to be kicked out of the matchmaking, so naturally I  click BACK to leave, however when done so a pop up displays saying what is quoted below in the picture, thus resulting in only one of us being able to re-connect to the match and we just can't seem to play together at all. Anyone else having this issue? On top of this, the game is SUPER slow and sluggish, main menu takes ages to load & also retrieving my gear obtained from a SCAV run is no longer possible as every time I try to move it into my stash, it says a load of error messages about profile item moving false. What the duck is happening to the game haha. 

TARKOV BACKEND.png

• Thanks 1

SiCc

take a look into the beta forum pls. there is a survey thread regarding backend errors