Sign in to follow this  
SinisterMotive

Flash Drives Not Spawning

Where the hell are the flash drives? Trying to do the damn skier quest and 7 times in a row they have not spawned on the cloth in front of the tent on woods. This is extremely frustrating since I can't max skier without this quest. Are there any other spawn locations? This one is not working.

5 minutes ago, SinisterMotive said:

Where the hell are the flash drives? Trying to do the damn skier quest and 7 times in a row they have not spawned on the cloth in front of the tent on woods. This is extremely frustrating since I can't max skier without this quest. Are there any other spawn locations? This one is not working.

You have to be the first one there, i got there before 58 min 2 times in a row and both times the flashdrive was there.
Did a few runs until i realized running for it if i got a bad spawn was pointless, so i saved myself from doing tons of wasted runs for it :)
If you aim to get there before 57 min you should have more luck in finding them
Hope this helps^

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ziraeth said:

You have to be the first one there, i got there before 58 min 2 times in a row and both times the flashdrive was there.
Did a few runs until i realized running for it if i got a bad spawn was pointless, so i saved myself from doing tons of wasted runs for it :)
Hope this helps^

On my 9th try I got a bad spawn and just as i was near the dock I saw a cheeky fucker in front of me running for my flash drives. Hatchet to the face before the poor bastard got to put them in his gamma. Found one in his pocket and one on the ground. You were right!

• Upvote 1

On 02/10/2017 at 12:34 PM, Ziraeth said:

Hope this helps^

Stuck on this quest too and IMO you shouldn't have to run like an idiot and hope to smuggle it out in your gamma. They should add to your "chance to find better loot" that had been added. 

That being said how the hell is someone who has little experience in tarkov supposed to know they spawn by a tent in the woods and not in the 50 pc's that are strewn about the various maps.

At this point if you don't "cheat" and watch a quest walkthrough you would never even think to check camp. It is poor quest planning, and there should be some indicator that these don't spawn in computers where logic would dictate to check for flash drives.

This is just another farm point for those who get a proper spawn, and should be not be allowed to be gamma'd much like the docs cases that i lose if i don't hide it in factory...

At this point buying them is about the only way to get them short of extreme luck, and given I don't spawn in most times until 3-7 mins late, this quest becomes impossible without buying them.

Edited by dakotaray
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, adamlevine said:

Please reset again and start a new turn

Go to the webpage and reset your profile. I don't want to lose my progress because you think that a global reset is necessary.

Edited by dakotaray

On 1/10/2018 at 3:38 PM, dakotaray said:

That being said how the hell is someone who has little experience in tarkov supposed to know they spawn by a tent in the woods and not in the 50 pc's that are strewn about the various maps.

At this point if you don't "cheat" and watch a quest walkthrough you would never even think to check camp. It is poor quest planning, and there should be some indicator that these don't spawn in computers where logic would dictate to check for flash drives.

Uhhh dude. Read the quest... It literally tells you to check the campsites around the maps.......... Like you clearly didn't even bother to read the quest once you accepted it and instantly looked up a walkthrough yourself... It's not poor quest planning its player stupidity.

On 12/01/2018 at 8:24 AM, spacedout said:

Uhhh dude. Read the quest... It literally tells you to check the campsites around the maps.......... Like you clearly didn't even bother to read the quest once you accepted it and instantly looked up a walkthrough yourself... It's not poor quest planning its player stupidity.

When you do 100+ raids and don't find any in a game full of glitches that are being ironed out to you try everything including looking places it says not too. I am aware of what the quest said, and until I watched a youtube video and actually saw the spawning I had nothing to go on. I have never come into possession of a flash drive without buying/trading for it, despite what the quest description said.

Piss off with your name calling and toxicity when you clearly have no clue what I have done or not. Have a great life.

Edited by dakotaray

vor 11 Stunden schrieb dakotaray:

Piss off with your name calling and toxicity when you clearly have no clue what I have done or not. Have a great life.

lol.

btw  i just did the quest yday. 4 runs = 3 flash drives

• Like 1

On 2-10-2017 at 8:34 PM, Ziraeth said:

Hope this helps^

Lol I have never, ever, got a spawn on any map with more than 45 min... Guess I'll go duck myself.