Jump to content
Ayaku

[New] Alpha Gameplay

Recommended Posts

Ayaku

It's legit, I didn't watch it yet, but no commentary, and it's gameplay not seen, same location though. The devs were probably gonna post it here, but I figured I'd post it for people that are eager, and who didn't see :P

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProPuMaX

I am actually a lil'bit scared about the loot. In all Gameplays i saw, the loot what they find was everytime the same and everytime at the same place. If they dont have "Random loot spawn", that will be a very very big Problem. just imagine, you play a raid and you know all the best spots because the loot is all the time the same. Then all Players will rush the best spots for gettig best weapons quickly, and that my Friends, will ruin the game.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
salmondude4
24 minutes ago, ProPuMaX said:

I am actually a lil'bit scared about the loot. In all Gameplays i saw, the loot what they find was everytime the same and everytime at the same place. If they dont have "Random loot spawn", that will be a very very big Problem. just imagine, you play a raid and you know all the best spots because the loot is all the time the same. Then all Players will rush the best spots for gettig best weapons quickly, and that my Friends, will ruin the game.

I agree but it being alpha i imagine things spawn in the same places so its convenient to test things if changes are made and to see if any new bugs come up in doing so, personally i think its a temporary thing and will be changed to be random at a later date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayaku

One thing is seriously irritating though, they keep going the same ways, over, and over again, and keep repeating the same things, at 15:04 for example, THEY NEVER GO UP THOSE STAIRS. Even tho it gives you a tactical advantage since you can't see sh!t on the ground cause of the bushes & trees, and they KEEP doing the same things over again. That's really annoying.
 

26 minutes ago, ProPuMaX said:

I am actually a lil'bit scared about the loot. In all Gameplays i saw, the loot what they find was everytime the same and everytime at the same place. If they dont have "Random loot spawn", that will be a very very big Problem. just imagine, you play a raid and you know all the best spots because the loot is all the time the same. Then all Players will rush the best spots for gettig best weapons quickly, and that my Friends, will ruin the game.

And also yeah, I hope they're gonna fix that, cause this is annoying too, I want loot to be random, otherwise it'll be too easy to get stuff back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProPuMaX
16 minutes ago, salmondude4 said:

I agree but it being alpha i imagine things spawn in the same places so its convenient to test things if changes are made and to see if any new bugs come up in doing so, personally i think its a temporary thing and will be changed to be random at a later date.

I hope you are right. It could be realy a point of Alpha testing but i am not sure. I mean they are the Developers, they can play every location and they can do (Hopefully) static- and random loots. Thats enough playroom for "Testing".

13 minutes ago, Ayaku said:

One thing is seriously irritating though, they keep going the same ways, over, and over again, and keep repeating the same things, at 15:04 for example, THEY NEVER GO UP THOSE STAIRS. Even tho it gives you a tactical advantage since you can't see sh!t on the ground cause of the bushes & trees, and they KEEP doing the same things over again. That's really annoying.
 

And also yeah, I hope they're gonna fix that, cause this is annoying too, I want loot to be random, otherwise it'll be too easy to get stuff back.

I think they dont want to show us to much, so they must play everytime the same location, but i was thinking the same like you ^^
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TarkovEscaper
1 hour ago, ProPuMaX said:

I am actually a lil'bit scared about the loot. In all Gameplays i saw, the loot what they find was everytime the same and everytime at the same place. 

We did that on purpose for the sake of fun. Real loot is rare and random.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayaku
1 hour ago, TarkovEscaper said:

We did that on purpose for the sake of fun. Real loot is rare and random.

Thank you for the clarification ! We're happy now :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Silverstorm

i want to play it so bad.. does anyone know when they finaly push out the alpha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anonymousREX
9 minutes ago, Silverstorm said:

i want to play it so bad.. does anyone know when they finaly push out the alpha?

No. Hopefully we will hear something about it this week. At this point its just been a waiting game and continues to be that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha-30k

Whelp I added that to my favorites on Youtube :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avexum

Im sure they have their gameplay they release staged to a degree so that they can showcase what they want in a shorter period, if he actually had to look for a gun, it could have doubled the time of the video, and I believe they want to keep their map somewhat secretive so you can explore it yourself, hence traveling the same path every gameplay/stream.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMBelite-FR

is that the 28 min video ? i can see as it blockedat work ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayaku
14 minutes ago, CMBelite-FR said:

is that the 28 min video ? i can see as it blockedat work ?

? Yeah that's the 28 mins video made by BattleState Games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMBelite-FR
34 minutes ago, Ayaku said:

? Yeah that's the 28 mins video made by BattleState Games.

Ah okay, i haven't watche dit as i thought it was some hightlights for the alpha stream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dex (Aust)

Some queries for clarification:

1. Is there an option to turn-off the laser?

2. A leg handgun holster would be nice? 

Pistol-Holster.jpg

3. The weight of 50kg is pretty heavy. Will it slow you down in game like in real life and cause fatigue?

4. How "Soon" is Alpha now? Might as well skip Alpha from the looks of things and move straight to BETA.:D

 

 

Edited by Dex (Aust)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Colton Long

God, whats even the point? we are three months past that original dead line. Just give it up, they arent going to have us early test anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vicwiz007

they really havent shown us anything new in this video. Even in the live stream i dont think there was anything new they showed, excpept maybe some of the gun physics and whatnot. im very glad to hear that the loot is random because i saw 3 guys go and find a shotgun laid the same way with shells exactly the same like 2 or 3 times. i was pretty frustrated to say the least.

anyway, like ive said in another post, since there is nothing new here it just seems like theyre teasing us with gameplay because we cant play it yet. granted ill take all the gameplay they want to give but as long as it has something new, not just the same location, same loot, and same path, 20 times over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cronicash

Q: Able to turn off the very annoying clicking when running mouse over inventory slots?

Q: Is the amount of noise and type of noise when moving dependent on what gear your carrying? (sounds like chap is carrying a vintage type writer...) Looping of the movement sound is quite short?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PotatoMash

I watched this new video at work immediately as it came up in my feed, and it was really exciting to see some more gameplay so quickly after the alpha stream.  I was however a little dissapointed that it showed the same raid, same path and almost a shadow to the other footage we as seen as others have mentioned.  If there is anothe video coming that shows the same location, a different path or route taken to complete this raid would make me less concerned that the map is very linear in terms of raid completion.

 

The realism looks great, especially with looting and selecting weapons, filling a magazine and adding attatchments...but picking up every single shotgun round will probably get a little tedious until a skill that allows faster collecting of world items or ammo becomes a thing for that player.

 

Even though im not granted access to the alpha with my chosen package, I am waiting in anticipation for that to start, as the sooner the alpha is out, the closer i'll be to the beta.  I can't wait.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vicwiz007
6 minutes ago, Mike_trx said:

The realism looks great, especially with looting and selecting weapons, filling a magazine and adding attatchments...but picking up every single shotgun round will probably get a little tedious until a skill that allows faster collecting of world items or ammo becomes a thing for that player.

Even though im not granted access to the alpha with my chosen package, I am waiting in anticipation for that to start, as the sooner the alpha is out, the closer i'll be to the beta.  I can't wait.

 

in real life youd be able to just scoop them all up together but i doubt that sort of thing can be implemented in a game xD we're in teh same boat with the alpha thing. im not guaranteed access, but the alpha means we're closer to beta, plus i know people will still be giving feedback on alpha despite NDA. im not trying to play devils advocate but we know itll happen, whether its private talk or otherwise

wont change anything for me since i already bought it loooool

Edited by vicwiz007
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
evasivenose

Looking forward to it :) 

Edited by evasivenose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blacksuit16

Stumbled upon this game on youtube, looked interesting, is this anything like DAYZ? same premise? open open world, pvp, scavenge, survive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayaku
17 hours ago, blacksuit16 said:

Stumbled upon this game on youtube, looked interesting, is this anything like DAYZ? same premise? open open world, pvp, scavenge, survive?

You should go check the Battlestate games youtube channel, there is everything you need to know there.
It's an Open World PvE/PvP, with NO zombies, only IA (Scavengers), which you can play as well, go check the channel and the F.A.Q.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5QGploHhl9_XaxDiHZKamg/videos

Edited by Ayaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sketchh34

so is there multiplayer right now? or just ai and if i buy the EOD can i download and play right away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2