Sign in to follow this  
E6PKA6x9NpiR

Skier Task intentionally stopping progression

E6PKA6x9NpiR

Skiers` first task in my mind is a bit rediculous. I know that the tasks are not supposeed to be too easy but at least make the first few tasks reasonably attainable. The fact that people are saying that, if you spawn in late into factory you may find a scav with fort armour, is frankly a bit of a joke for the first task, especially when now you are only able to level a trader up now by completing these tasks.

It just seems to me that this task is deliberately aimed at slowing the progression of new players and making it almost impossible to catchup to the better geared players. I mean, even with  Paca armour on, you come up against someone wearing fort armour and you might aswell be wearing a  mankini. Come on, please sought this out, and give all players an equal chance.

Edited by -FUZION-
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vatt84

A potential alternative could be to get X amount of items to set up a 2 or 4 man fire team. For example (2 or 4):

• Tactical glasses
  • Chest rig
  • Day-pack
  • AK74 or MP153
  • Magazines & ammo
  • First aid kit (cheese slice)
  • Bandages

It would fit with the theme of the quest, but would give players more options in ways to approach it.

Edited by vatt84
update

E6PKA6x9NpiR

Anything, just as long as the ability to level up the trader is reasonably accomplishable.

Edited by -FUZION-

dapps

I was lucky and found fort on a scav in customs the first day I was on this quest.

One of my mates is still on this quest as we've not seen any fort since