Just Escape from Tarkov stuff

Yeah thats normal, its not rly an EFT problem, you got the same problem in all online shootern =)

Its because the latency between player, server and player, there is nothing devs can do against, only higher the

serverupdaterate, but still then it will happen because the delay between player and player.

In both of your videos the time between death on the server and death shown on your screen is a little harsh high, so

it could be that there was also a small d-sync plus the latency problem it self.

36 minutes ago, PIK said:

Yeah thats normal, its not rly an EFT problem, you got the same problem in all online shootern =)

Its because the latency between player, server and player, there is nothing devs can do against, only higher the

serverupdaterate, but still then it will happen because the delay between player and player.

In both of your videos the time between death on the server and death shown on your screen is a little harsh high, so

it could be that there was also a small d-sync plus the latency problem it self.

Errr I think OP is playing against AI Scavs.

35 minutes ago, PIK said:

? the question was about that he was in cover on his screen when he got shot or did i got it wrong ?

You got it corretly. This is the point. I can't count number of times I got shot this way. I have at least 3 videos on this on my channel.

yeah its annoying =) but if i compare eft to other games like h1z1 (tickrate 16) or cs go (tickrate 64) its ok in eft

think it will better and better everytime they optimize serverstuff,

something you can tryout but with the risk of loosing a few frames per second is set the amount of prerendered frames of

your graphiccard to 1

that makes the game more direct for all kinds of input like mouse etc.

there was something i saw years ago in an cs go video, wait let me search it......

the guy explains it for cs go, but technical its the same for eft

what is in your case interesting is not the "peekers advantage" its how computergames work at all, so you are died not realy in cover, you died allready before outside the cover, but it takes a few ms before you get the signal of your dead...

Ghostwalker
3 hours ago, PIK said:

While you are not wrong in it not being an exclusively EFT problem, it is more pronounced in EFT. Between this, and the scavs spawning on top of you, they need to get a handle on this as best as possible.