make a way to upgrade the base storage. money management

derickfoggs

derickfoggs

i dont like that i feel forced to spend the extra money to get more space. i love this game and support if fully by mouth and video, but being stuck with this small inventory from only owning the standard edition really limits my ability to stockpile raid gear and plan properly, especially with 2+mill taking up almost 5 rows of space. it wouldn't be so bad if money was kept separate from the stash then i would have a decent amount of room. its especially difficult when i want to go out and scav run but realized i have no room if i do find a decent amount of stuff. 

The game is still in beta, so there are not all options aviable. Later you will have possibiltys to expand your stash, without the need to upgrade your edition.

I quote Nikita from an interview:

"Soon, we’ll reveal how the stash can be expanded. Maximum stash is provided in the Edge of Darkness Limited Edition pre-order package, and it can also be expanded to this size by the game means. In addition, there will be a variety of options to "expand" the stash even more. By the way, EoD Limited Edition will be taken off as closed beta comes."

On 05/10/2017 at 3:46 AM, Sparti said:

The game is still in beta, so there are not all options aviable. Later you will have possibiltys to expand your stash, without the need to upgrade your edition.

answered and locked

• Sad 1