warmonger3452

Even More early,mid,end-game weapons, more early,end-game armor and armor slots(hopefully all get put in, choice is for prioritization)

Even More early,mid,end-game weapons, more early,end-game armor and armor slots(hopefully all get put in, choice is for prioritization)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. early game weapons that are very accessible but not very powerful.

• Taurus CTG240
    • Ruger Mini-14
    • FNH Five-seven Mk2
    • Glock 21
    • Mac-10
  2. 2. Mid game weapons that take some work to find and are decently powerful.

• H&k USP .45 acp
    • Remington Model 700
    • Ruger Mini-30
    • Ruger .357 Blackhawk
    • Scar-L 5.56
    • Mosin-Nagant
  3. 3. End game weapons that are a bitch to find but are very worth it.

• Desert Eagle .50AE
    • SR-25 .338 Lapua
    • Serbu Single-fire blot action 50 BMG
    • M249 SAW
    • Scar-H 7.62
    • KSG-10 Gauge
    • G36C
    • FN-FAL

warmonger3452

i wanna see if we can get some weapons released sooner than some others so we can get into late game even more, and even implement more slots for armor like single slot for leg armor, and single slot for arm armor so we can get away from people power spraying you legs and getting the RNG for you losing a limb and dieing then losing a massive amount of gear and loot. As well some impromptu armor explained in my last topic if you haven't read it i would stop what you are doing and read it so the second part will make sense.

Edited by warmonger3452
forgot some context
  • Sad 2

FenrirInu

SR-25 Uses 7.62 as its a DMR not Sniper rifle

TechoverMana

A lot of the way this has been arranged doesn't make much sense and seems very arcadey sort of logic. For example, you have a Glock 21 as 'not very powerful' and the HK USP .45 as 'decently powerful' when both are .45 ACP and only a half inch difference in barrel length, both would have about the same amount of power per bullet, and the Glock 21 has a higher capacity mag than the USP does for the same ammo. And things like the Desert Eagle and the Blackhawk, a Single Action revolver are oddities that might get some use in Hollywood or on a youtube channel but I don't think any serious military or paramilitary force would seriously consider.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mihailnovici

some weapons are to "old" for this game, best pistol is the FN 5-7 out of the question, but i don't think we will see so soon any new weapons in the game till release .... for now i do notice that only attachments are added .... beside they have in mind to beta test on us the hideout  that should come till/on winter as the devs. did say at gamescon

vatt84

I agree with the idea, but I do not agree with the weapon selection ideas. It would make more sense to have weapons that are more geographically relevant. So we'd be looking at WWII & cold war weapons from Russia and Europe that were used and later replaced. Things that were sold off or were produced in bulk in the region. 

Examples could be:

• Mosin Nagant
  • Nagant pistols
  • FN-FAL
  • G3
  • FNC
  • Polish P8 pistol

and so on  

Carl_Wheezer

lets not pretend guns should be better because it took you longer to find them

TechoverMana
5 minutes ago, Carl_Wheezer said:

lets not pretend guns should be better because it took you longer to find them

Exactly. Just because something was hard to find doesn't mean it's really any good, nor just because a gun is expensive means it's better. It makes sense perhaps for a more traditional game, but I really think tarkov should stay realistic and that means that a rare and expensive gun just means it's rare and expensive, but objectively worse than a common cheap AK.

vatt84
4 hours ago, TechoverMana said:

Exactly. Just because something was hard to find doesn't mean it's really any good, nor just because a gun is expensive means it's better. It makes sense perhaps for a more traditional game, but I really think tarkov should stay realistic and that means that a rare and expensive gun just means it's rare and expensive, but objectively worse than a common cheap AK.

True, I find that I only bring out the fancy or highly modded guns when going on a raid with a group of friends (3+) where we can use them to maximum effect :) 90% of the time I run with a minimally modded AK74 

warmonger3452
On 10/5/2017 at 11:45 AM, FenrirInu said:

SR-25 Uses 7.62 as its a DMR not Sniper rifle

you can get it in .338 lapua as well. and i never said it was a sniper

On 10/5/2017 at 12:39 PM, TechoverMana said:

A lot of the way this has been arranged doesn't make much sense and seems very arcadey sort of logic. For example, you have a Glock 21 as 'not very powerful' and the HK USP .45 as 'decently powerful' when both are .45 ACP and only a half inch difference in barrel length, both would have about the same amount of power per bullet, and the Glock 21 has a higher capacity mag than the USP does for the same ammo. And things like the Desert Eagle and the Blackhawk, a Single Action revolver are oddities that might get some use in Hollywood or on a youtube channel but I don't think any serious military or paramilitary force would seriously consider.

its just an amalgamation of guns that i think would be cool, and the power over less power doesnt really matter that much because i just wanted to go for like a type rarity thing.