warmonger3452

Even More early,mid,end-game weapons, more early,end-game armor and armor slots(hopefully all get put in, choice is for prioritization)Continued

Even More early,mid,end-game weapons, more early,end-game armor and armor slots(hopefully all get put in, choice is for prioritization)Continued  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should we implement single slot leg and arm armor for end game raids

• Yes
    • No
    • Call A Marine
  2. 2. If yes which do you want first

• easy to get impromptu armor(heater door armor, from back to the future)
    • Leg,Arm Armor
  3. 3. more body armor for early,mid,end-game

• Early:Equinox carrier
    • Early:Point blank SE Body Armor
    • Mid:Multi-Threat NIJ
    • Mid:Ghost Level II
    • End:TACPRO Level III
    • End:ShellBack Tactical Aggressor

warmonger3452

i wanna see if we can get some weapons released sooner than some others so we can get into late game even more, and even implement more slots for armor like single slot for leg armor, and single slot for arm armor so we can get away from people power spraying you legs and getting the RNG for you losing a limb and dieing then losing a massive amount of gear and loot. As well some crafted impromptu armor explained in my last topic if you haven't read it i would stop what you are doing and read it so the second part will make sense.

Edited by warmonger3452
  • Sad 1

RainmakerM4

My vote of NO - is not passing. Fix it so you can get clear results.

• Like 1

warmonger3452
2 hours ago, RainmakerM4 said:

My vote of NO - is not passing. Fix it so you can get clear results.

I pressed enter accidentally, you said this while i was in the middle of editing,so yea :/

PardTheTroll

To be honest the community should stop making demands/suggestions  for more "content" so to speak. The devs need more air to work out more importand issues like desync, sound glitches and what not. This is the reason for this "beta". Reading your post also makes me believe you rarly visit the forum nor inform yourself elsewhere about the game. Devs are reworking the damage system as it is now. Soon there isnt gonna be any single limb death as we know it.

• Like 1

warmonger3452
2 hours ago, PardTheTroll said:

To be honest the community should stop making demands/suggestions  for more "content" so to speak. The devs need more air to work out more importand issues like desync, sound glitches and what not. This is the reason for this "beta". Reading your post also makes me believe you rarly visit the forum nor inform yourself elsewhere about the game. Devs are reworking the damage system as it is now. Soon there isnt gonna be any single limb death as we know it.

I do visit regularly,and i check out a good number of bug reports, but i dont see how having me talk about the same bugs that 400 other people have posted about would change much since its obvious that the devs have there eyes directly on these bugs to make a better game, this is literally just making a post of cool stuff that i would love to see enter the game. plus I did not know about the damage system rework, but i still think the limb armor would be pretty cool dont you?

Weedfox

Leg armor could be nice, I dont care that much about arm armour. IMO Paca should be the lowest body armour and Fort armour the highest, so something in between maybe?
The idea with the "budget" armour does not really fit into Tarkov, as military equipment seems to be highly accessible.

alex8xela

I think that the plate carrier / chest rig system needs to be properly implemented first