heret1c1337

Purple dot after being blinded by flashlights

heret1c1337

What about adding those annoying purple dots you see, after you get blinded for too long in reallife. Like the lightsource burns into your eyes after a while. It would be a little detail, and it would be really immersive. I hope you guys know what i mean.

• Like 2

Yukari_Akiyama

Agree

• Like 1

FLP

the idea is good, but it would be a bit difficult to implement I think, because for this to happen depends on many factors.

heret1c1337
Am 6.10.2017 um 21:00 schrieb FLP:

the idea is good, but it would be a bit difficult to implement I think, because for this to happen depends on many factors.

I dont think so. You just have to get how intense the lightsource is, and measure how long you glazed into it. Then you take the region of the screen where the lightsource was, and generate some kind of purple area in the shape of the lightsource, and adjust the surrounding contrast a bit.

NrOneHeadband

No pleeeease, realistic is good but when it comes to putting stuff that prevents me from seeing my enemies on the screen then it becomes annoying.

• Sad 1

Jagged

@heret1c1337 How the hell are you supposed to place the purple shape though? The region could be as much as 1/4th of the screen depending on how much you were turning.

heret1c1337
vor 22 Minuten schrieb Jagged:

@heret1c1337 How the hell are you supposed to place the purple shape though? The region could be as much as 1/4th of the screen depending on how much you were turning.

Doesnt seem like a problem to me. Just dont stare into the sun for like 20 seconds. You dont encounter that many people with like 3 flashlights on their shotgun.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb NrOneHeadband:

No pleeeease, realistic is good but when it comes to putting stuff that prevents me from seeing my enemies on the screen then it becomes annoying.

Stuff like that encounters when you directly look into a bright lightsource for 5 to 10 seconds. Stuff like that doesnt happen that often, and its avoidable. Just in like reallife, dont ducking stare into the sun for 10 seconds.

Edited by heret1c1337
  • Sad 2

NrOneHeadband
15 minutes ago, heret1c1337 said:

Stuff like that encounters when you directly look into a bright lightsource for 5 to 10 seconds. Stuff like that doesnt happen that often, and its avoidable. Just in like reallife, dont ducking stare into the sun for 10 seconds.

I realise that, what I'm saying is that I dont think it's a good idea and I just hope it doesnt get implemented in the game in the future xD

The developers should add so that the sunglasses reflects the sunlight and flashlights, that would be a cool feature, because right now it seems like the sunglases aren't working, sorry for my bad english.