nikillno

Big Bugs that get notfixed. / new patches - old problems

nikillno

Soo today i tabed out of my Game and after that my Mouse didnt worked ingame. so the issue was that always when i opend my Game the Mouse was able to shoot the gun but not to watch right or left. So did i lose again whole gear after the Spawn (Y)

Other big Problem since Day1 is that the Scopess are all different looking and playablle at a specific FOV, what i mean is : 
the SKS is not playable on 50 FOV

The DR1-Scopre is not playable on 75 FOV 

AND ON FACTORY YOU ARE SOMETIMES NOT ABLE TO ENTER THE BRIDGE OR OFFICE FLOOR BECAUSE YOU ARE LITTERALLLY TOOO FAT TO ENTER THE BIG ... WHOLE !!!!!!!

HOW CAN THIS TEAM NOT FIX SIMPLE THINGS? ?? How can you not even show us what youu make ?? 

I wrote over seven Bug Reports for this three issues in the past...... Im pissed that after litterally 6 Months are this Problems still here.

Thats why Streamers for this game dont get any Views like PUBG. Because youu dont show us what are you doing in this whole Time!

I guess the Developers see that this Engine makes more Problems then it can fix. So we will never get a full perfect game on Release.

PIK

thats the reason i play on 65 fov.....

AND THATS THE REASON NOBODY WILL TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUS!!!!!!!

dont think the "FOV" problematic is that simple, devs know the problem, but im pretty sure there is more important stuff atm then fixing fov problems, so even if that awareness pisses you of again, its possible these bugs will be still there in 6 months

the problem with the doors is also known and will be fixed some day, after the important stuff is done....

and why twitch view counts should be important for an game in closed beta i rly dont get...

that more i think about what you had written here, that more i think you dont know what you are talkin about... please go away and play pubg